Sign in to follow this  
candlebougie

Where to buy Nike Dunk SB "Diamond"????

^^ what time u gonna be there? I might see y'all there. I hate waiting in line for sneaks, all my boys arent into sneakers or they just cant be bothered waiting in line.

Martin's that bloke huh? lol

Edited by superposition on Aug 17, 2005 at 12:16 AM

I went to my local shop today, and they said they'd get them this week. Too bad they're only getting bigger sizes 10-12, so nothing for me. But maybe I can pick up a pair for someone over here.

so ADRIFT was the "secret" spot?

they charged 180+tax? damn....gdft is prolly gonna charge 2 bills for this one.

i guess i'm gonna have to pass up on these just to get my shanghai's

no luck

Edited by jolly on Aug 17, 2005 at 08:00 AM

shit, double post

Edited by jolly on Aug 17, 2005 at 08:00 AM

Quote: very reasonable compared to the price of my unions.

i feel you on that one, da zone has the union's for 210

no luck

I'll see you guys in at GDFT on saturday!!!!!! uber duper!!!!! I will be the chinese kid with the camping gear LMAO

-don't hate, appreciate-

are you guys sleeping there overnight? ... or just getting there early in the morning?... and what for... the diamond dunks... or the undftd?

yo superposition, probably around 5-7ish, we're sleeping in my boy's van overnight anyways lol!!!

-don't hate, appreciate-

I wasn't going to camp at first but seeing how adrift cleared out the tiff dunks in one day, I don;t want to sleep on these

-don't hate, appreciate-

Quote: I wasn't going to camp at first but seeing how adrift cleared out the tiff dunks in one day, I don;t want to sleep on these

for someone who has such a distaste for NT... you sure sound like one...

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

aitsuka : Cool, I'll look for you and any superfuture members out here.

okay now stop the hatin' Depeche Mode... lol

Edited by superposition on Aug 18, 2005 at 04:46 AM

haha... where are you guys gonna park yur van overnight? i know theres that spot on richmond right across the road, n you can park on both sides... but i dunno if you can stay over in that lot.

yeah the two parking lots, we are hoping they let us stay but if we can't I think we parking near some side roads and stuff.

-don't hate, appreciate-

itd be jokes if a bunch of us met up n threw an overnight tailgate jam. i got a suburban so i may sleep in the back of that. just for the experience though ... haha i dont even know if id buy the shoes. plus my dad says if i buy another pair i get kicked outta the house

and if adrift already sold out, alot of toronto heads already got their joints. unless resellers were stocking up. i dunno if there'll be too much of a camp at goodfoot

has anyone ever seen an overnight camp at goodfoot?... n for what shoes?

lol I'll bring the grill then lol so stupid though two vans camping out....

-don't hate, appreciate-

I haven't the most I seen was whenpeople were lining up at boxing day that was the most people I've seen at goodfoot

-don't hate, appreciate-

On Niketalk back in the day, there were pics of ppl lined up outside of goodfoot..in the winter no less..i think it was for the Dunkles, but I could be wrong (and I'm way too lazy to go on Niketalk and look that shit up...)

Either way, ppl have and will line up for shoes at Goodfoot....

Also, not sure if you can assume that TO heads have gotten their Tiffany fix from Adrift..who knows how many pairs Adrift had to sell.....

i think im gonna go but i have a kegger ot go to friday night so i'll prolly just mission my way down from brampton right when i wake up. hopefully the line wont be too bad by then. i'll be shouting SUPERFUTURE out lol... so keep ears n eyes open. so 180's the price on them?... and what about the size run?... they getting lots in?

Establish your connects and utilize them. I'm in Colombia and had no problems. They're at my house waiting for me when I get home. I'll probably end up painting the turq. black, like I do with most of my kicks these days. Partially to piss people off....

can't believe the hype surrounding these shoes...camping out??...c'mon....

for those that do take part in the unthinkable, don't sleep on the stussy blazers...these things are nuts in person....even the undftd joints are hot, though not really my steez...all in all, the fact that the "clerks pack" has gone by with little hype (compartively speaking that is), is ridiculous...ya'll need to get your heads checked...the union, undftd and stussy joints are simply THE MONEY...shout out to juppa and fam for putting out a solid product...and shout out to the gdft fam for sorting me out...