Where to buy Nike Dunk SB "Diamond"????

candlebougie

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so ADRIFT was the "secret" spot?

they charged 180+tax? damn....gdft is prolly gonna charge 2 bills for this one.

i guess i'm gonna have to pass up on these just to get my shanghai's

no luck

Edited by jolly on Aug 17, 2005 at 08:00 AM

Quote: I wasn't going to camp at first but seeing how adrift cleared out the tiff dunks in one day, I don;t want to sleep on these

for someone who has such a distaste for NT... you sure sound like one...

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

On Niketalk back in the day, there were pics of ppl lined up outside of goodfoot..in the winter no less..i think it was for the Dunkles, but I could be wrong (and I'm way too lazy to go on Niketalk and look that shit up...)

Either way, ppl have and will line up for shoes at Goodfoot....

Also, not sure if you can assume that TO heads have gotten their Tiffany fix from Adrift..who knows how many pairs Adrift had to sell.....

i think im gonna go but i have a kegger ot go to friday night so i'll prolly just mission my way down from brampton right when i wake up. hopefully the line wont be too bad by then. i'll be shouting SUPERFUTURE out lol... so keep ears n eyes open. so 180's the price on them?... and what about the size run?... they getting lots in?

can't believe the hype surrounding these shoes...camping out??...c'mon....

for those that do take part in the unthinkable, don't sleep on the stussy blazers...these things are nuts in person....even the undftd joints are hot, though not really my steez...all in all, the fact that the "clerks pack" has gone by with little hype (compartively speaking that is), is ridiculous...ya'll need to get your heads checked...the union, undftd and stussy joints are simply THE MONEY...shout out to juppa and fam for putting out a solid product...and shout out to the gdft fam for sorting me out...