worst fight

jschenkkan

I made fun of a jock in grade 12 for being an idiot in class. Afterwards the class the dude tries to push me around against the locker. I grab his arm push him into the locker face first and then Morote zuki him in the ribs...dude outweighed me by atleast 70 pounds and was out. he got suspended..nothing happened to me.

no one knew i took kung fu..i felt bad but awesome.

check the early pages of superconfessional for mine... wine glass broken on my face... then folloed to a girls house... windows and door broken... ex bit me and my hand was numb for weeks... had to throw her(literally) out the door onto the ground ... cops called...

Potentially long story alert:

I was one of 5 white kids at Far Rockaway High School, so I knew some shit was going down at some point. I'm in class one day and I have my book propped up in front of me. The kid sitting in front of me starts tapping on my book. I just ignored him for the first minute or so and finally I put my book down and accosted the poor fellow with the following:

"What?"

This caused him to jump up in the middle of Spanish class and scream, "You got a problem, nigga? What the fuck's yo problem nigga? Meet me after school out front, bitch." He then stormed out of class.

Me, being the smart ass that I am (with 5 years of tae kwon do, hapkido, thai boxing, and kickboxing under my belt), decided to wait for him on the stairs. I'm sitting there for a good 10 minutes until he shows up and he looks really surprised to see me. He has 3 friends with him, so when he starts stepping, they all come at me. They formed some sort of circle around me and the dude pulled out a knife. I wasn't waiting for shit, so I grabbed his wrist, gave it a good 180 degree turn and proceeded to break his arm with the simple yet effective palm strike to the extended elbox. Then one of his friends grabbed me around the throat with his forearm, the other dudes started hitting me in the face, so I was kinda fucked, but I managed to elbow strangley dude in the ribs, threw him over my shoulder into one of the other dudes, punched the last standing guy in the jaw (with audible crack...I loved that) and started running.

Keep in mind that all of this happened in about 5 seconds, so the security guard that saw all of this was just getting there as I was leaving. She yelled at me to come back, so, dumbass that I am, I did. She reads me the riot act for doing this shit and calls the cops. I spend 6 hours at the 101st precinct explaining the situation, while we wait for word to come back on how bad the other kids were. Apparently, I DID break first dude's arm, bruised 3 of second dude's ribs, and gave fourth dude a hairline crack on his jaw. Since I have a second degree black belt, the cops were charging my 14 year old ass with assault with a deadly weapon. No joke.

Finally, my lawyer gets down to the station, threatens all of their jobs (I dunno what the fuck he was screaming about, but that shit was funny (he's a big, fat white Jew whose last name is Fish...that's just good comedy). End of the story is that after one appearance in court, all charges got dropped by the kids families, because they all would've been charged with assault too and the state didn't want anything to do with it, so I dodged juvie at 14.

YAY! I don't fight much anymore. It's scary.

this guy that works at the high school i used to go to was an emt in another town as well. one night he had to go respond to this house where 2 brothers got into a fight over the dishes. one brother pulled a big kitchen knife and stabbed the other through his scrotum.