Skateboard manufacturers

PS Stix rules, but if you're trying to start up your own little thing you won't be able to get in the door. This probably ain't even the forum to be asking, although poobrowne could prob school you on what you need to know. also try slapmagazine.com forums. never heard of Penn Wood...

...or do what every other major company is doing: get 'em made in China! :P

yea, i get my decks made through Chapman in NJ. Great guy(Glen Chapman), excellent service, high quality. And yes, they do all the decks for Zoo York, some aliean workshop, and a lot of limited artist runs for smaller companies. You can get 50-100 boards at a minimum. as always, price varies on colors, full dip, and what shape/size you wanna go with.

johnnycupcakes.com

Premium does some nice boards. Made in Montreal with 100% Canadian Hard Rock Maple. I think the name of their manufacturing division is actually Woodchuck. I'm mainly going off a friend who sourced boards from there, but he got them from China anyways.. so... yeah... hit up www.premiumskateboards.com and get in contact with someone there if you'd like some of that 'made in Canada' quality.

Penn does Traffic I think...wood seems aight.

Chappy is good, yep yep.

Being from canadia, you'd think I would big up Premium/Woodchuck...they do it right, and you have to love exchange rates.

[email protected] is the key to that one.

Generator, I like those guys. Good wood, shit the last 4 decks I have ridden have been pressed at Generator, plenty of heads use them.