Best Time For SEX?

rome1

When's the best time for you?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. When's the best time for you?

getting older, so morning sex for me as well, generally....

Had a girlfriend once that lasted only a short month or so, one cold winter, who always looked real sexy in her little winter clothes and looked nice with makeup. She'd come over and wake me up and we'd fuck in the late morning and go get lunch, or in the early afternoon. Sometimes get drunk and fuck at night. Sometimes she'd stay the night if we both got wasted, I would crash out and she'd wash off her makeup, and then I'd wake up and find her in my bed, and be terrified of her makeupless face and lose it pretty quickly. Asian girls....

My college heartbreaker, we just fucked all day. She and I had the same class schedule pretty much, just one 4 hour class everyday, together. She stayed with me most everyday, so she'd wake me up or vice versa and roll over, she'd hop off to the shower and get herself dressed and made up, and I'd smoke a cigarette and brush my teeth in the kitchen sink, throw on some clothes, and we'd kinda wander into this 12-person class together pretty dazed looking with coy smiles on our faces, about an hour or two late everyday. We'd be so worn out from morning fucking and the 2 out of 4 hours of class we were supposed to attend, that we'd be back home and naked again at half 12 or 1, having a quickie before we nodded off for our 2 or 3 hour naps everyday. I lived on the 4th floor of a building with no elevator that year, and back then the really tight black cotton jeans were in style and I'd walk up the stairs behind her and just admire her ass and hips moving as she worked her way up these rather tall stairs in her 3" heels. Would barely make it into my apartment before I was tearing her pants off every afternoon. Anyhow, would wake up from nap, wake her up with my fingers between her legs, and go at it again to work up an appetite for dinner, go out on the town, come back a little drunk, do the household chores and be back in bed shagging before it was midnight or one. That girl and I were magnetic, I met her for the first time on a Thursday morning in that class, and we were into this daily routine by like Saturday afternoon and did this for like a year...

Current girlfried and I are morning people and more than occasionally, middle of the nighters, we usually come in really late and too drunk to fuck usually. I snore loudly though, and she's a light sleeper, so when she beats me with a pillow I'll usually wake up, and out of habit I'll grab a tit or something, and we'll go at it at 4 in the morning, then again when we wake up....

getting older, so morning sex for me as well, generally....

Had a girlfriend once that lasted only a short month or so, one cold winter, who always looked real sexy in her little winter clothes and looked nice with makeup. She'd come over and wake me up and we'd fuck in the late morning and go get lunch, or in the early afternoon. Sometimes get drunk and fuck at night. Sometimes she'd stay the night if we both got wasted, I would crash out and she'd wash off her makeup, and then I'd wake up and find her in my bed, and be terrified of her makeupless face and lose it pretty quickly. Asian girls....

My college heartbreaker, we just fucked all day. She and I had the same class schedule pretty much, just one 4 hour class everyday, together. She stayed with me most everyday, so she'd wake me up or vice versa and roll over, she'd hop off to the shower and get herself dressed and made up, and I'd smoke a cigarette and brush my teeth in the kitchen sink, throw on some clothes, and we'd kinda wander into this 12-person class together pretty dazed looking with coy smiles on our faces, about an hour or two late everyday. We'd be so worn out from morning fucking and the 2 out of 4 hours of class we were supposed to attend, that we'd be back home and naked again at half 12 or 1, having a quickie before we nodded off for our 2 or 3 hour naps everyday. I lived on the 4th floor of a building with no elevator that year, and back then the really tight black cotton jeans were in style and I'd walk up the stairs behind her and just admire her ass and hips moving as she worked her way up these rather tall stairs in her 3" heels. Would barely make it into my apartment before I was tearing her pants off every afternoon. Anyhow, would wake up from nap, wake her up with my fingers between her legs, and go at it again to work up an appetite for dinner, go out on the town, come back a little drunk, do the household chores and be back in bed shagging before it was midnight or one. That girl and I were magnetic, I met her for the first time on a Thursday morning in that class, and we were into this daily routine by like Saturday afternoon and did this for like a year...

Current girlfried and I are morning people and more than occasionally, middle of the nighters, we usually come in really late and too drunk to fuck usually. I snore loudly though, and she's a light sleeper, so when she beats me with a pillow I'll usually wake up, and out of habit I'll grab a tit or something, and we'll go at it at 4 in the morning, then again when we wake up....

I can't rep you. Damn. Good post.

wheres the option for fucking when she on the rag?? if you can stomach it... its pretty nice... not when she bleeding heavily though... then its fucking disgusting...

when my ex and i were together we usualy had sundays free and cause we both stayed with our parents i ususlay went round to hers sunday afternoon go up to her room and go at it while her folks cooked a nice sunday roast dinner with all the trimmings, come down afterwards both with big grins on out faces and join then for what was always the best meal of the week, her parents always used to comment on how much of a happy guy i was HA i always wondered if they had the common sence to think why

Sunday after noons what else have you got to do

also good when you skive off class to have sex i