Best Time For SEX?

rome1

When's the best time for you?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. When's the best time for you?

I am a clean freak and have a thing for all-white bedding, white sheets, white duvet and white down comforter inside of that, and most of my apartments have had totally white walls. Not very conducive to building a mood, sounds more like a hospital by description, but to me the morning and midday light shining through my window and bouncing off and shining through all of this white is always best for me, with some really fair-skinned girl camoflaging herself amongst the twist of bedding, only her dark hair and eyes, pink nipples and bush of hair down below giving her away. In my memory I always end up with some blurred/jagged Christopher Doyle-esque type visuals, except all bleached out and white, and above all, very pure.

Any fucking time.....dont really care what time of day it is. But if I have to select I would say nighttime or round bout midnight.....freshly showered VAG is always best.