Evisu Millennium Natural Special

filo

Hi guys...what do u think about this evisu? i've a little collection of evisu premium denim but i think that's the best that i could find.

it's an original pair of evisu millennium natural special,it has 22kt gold buttons and 22kt gold thread!it was produced in 2000 and just in 100 pieces signed by hidehiko yamane and their price was about 2000$!! i got them by a friend... thanks a lot to him!

http://www.kitmeout.com/blog/2006/02/21/designer-jeans-meet-expensive-designer-jeans/

06102007839qx0.jpg

06102007840zo3.jpg

06102007842dg0.jpg

eww. i'd much rather have 8 pairs of samuari's. and i wouldn't have to worry about pulling a thread.

i like samurai too... but there isn't a european distribution... :(

them jeans seem "chavvy" to me because of the gold, they are more of a display piece than a wearable pair.. But like tyson31 you'd be worried about losing the threads (maybe you could resist from sitting down)

;) get with a proxy

I'm always impressed by the quality of denim that evisu uses but they always end up looking really awkward on me and a lot of other people I know which is a damn shame.

i am sure that while wearing these jeans, i would feel very uncomfortable if people did not recognise that i am wearing such expensive jeans..it would be better off in a showcase

I saw exactly that model in a shop in Cologne about three years back. They had been in a display case for two years already and the shop owner said he was not going to sell them anyway. He was looking at them like some kind of ornamental art instead of jeans.

• 2 years later...