supertalk6
cheapmuthafukr

Superfap. NSFW.

oh selma. what a good speciman of female beauty. scarlett is a hit or a miss. but man when she hits, ooooooh weeee. i think i share keri's sentiments about jessica alba. BEAUTIFUL body, but the face isnt one to kill over (pretty, but not beautiful) . but then again i like models and they arent considered to have the most conventionally beautiful faces. i would take audrey hepburn over jessica alba, any day. (when she was young, you fuckers.)

-later days.

my apologies.

excuse the cornrows.

flowerkobepreview.jpg

she looks like the fucking predator with those braids. totally disgusting. find a better picture of this please.

Yeah, Selena Spice has a curvy-ass body. If only she would put on some fucking make-up........it would make her 100x hotter.......

Yeah, Selena Spice has a curvy-ass body. If only she would put on some fucking make-up........it would make her 100x hotter.......

I disagree. That natural look...with that ass???? Bananas.....

I disagree. That natural look...with that ass???? Bananas.....

Only girls who are a certain type of attractive can pull off the "natural" look. For instance, Kate Moss and Jessica Simpson both look very pretty without makeup on. That girl's face is hideous and NEEDS makeup. She looks like she got wacked in the face.

Exactly england. I prefer the pretty that needs no make up, but still looks good with makeup.

and the female with the cornrows...dear lord, and I thought I was cute with my half rows at prom, I hope I didn't look like that!!!!

Ohhhhh; I figured it looked sort of like her but had never seen a photo of her where she looked that unnatractive.

I am used to this:

v_for_vendetta_11.jpg