Superfap. NSFW.

she has a nice body, but i dont like her face, i think girls features should look more delicate and fragile. I dislike it when a female has no obvious dissemmetry

Just my weird concept of beauty, I'm one of those who believes that imperfection creates beauty, and perfection is just an empty shell lacking any charachter.

but J alba's face just irritates me.

for my topics in bio class we had to read a book called "mean genes" and it said that scientists ran a test were they took shirts from men after a long days work and asked woman to rate how much they liked the smell. the men who were more symmetrical got higher ratings. how weird is that.

* sorry if it rambles or doesnt make sense. it's 1am and billy is tired.

**Buffalo Bill** It puts the lotion on its wang **Buffalo Bill** .........perverts

Flame -

Glad you like the link. I would, however, advise that as tempted as you may be, that you do not pay to become a member. The archives you get access to are a complete mindfuck to navigate and mostly contain candid pics of girls showing their tits in Ibiza.....all the valuable public submissions are listed on the front page and under the "Colaboradoras" section. Also, very nice pics of Keira Agustana (the one with the insanely perfect ass listed on the first page of this thread) can be found on the net everywhere (although she originated on Supertangas).

In regards to J. Alba, she is undoubtedly a stunning woman. The crazy thing is that when I met her in person several times whilst working at Nike her body did not look in the least bit exceptional. She is so slim that it is hard to see her perfect proportions unless she is in a swimsuit, etc.....not that there is anything wrong with that.

Keri -

Whilst I am not as obsessed as some people are with Jessica (I think there are many women who are more beautiful) there is no logical way you can doubt her beauty:

1zxo6fm.jpg

Now, back on track..........apologies for the derail

1zxo9d1.jpg

Joanna Krupa, my vote for quite possibly the most beautiful woman alive (use google).....all natural; well accept for the huge clown nose nipples.

eh. you probably have seen this. but...

Image92.jpg

Image02.jpg

Image11.jpg

man, thats crazy, this girl is some where out there and not knowing there is a group of guys looking at her pic and thinking some sultry thoughts in their mind.....

and all these thoughts actually comes true...

man, thats crazy, this girl is some where out there and not knowing there is a group of guys looking at her pic and thinking some sultry thoughts in their mind.....

and all these thoughts actually comes true...

She is a Supertangas girl, they send in their own pics to the site for public viewing. Funny thing is that she is actually a computer programmer in Argentina. Because of the publicity and responses she got on Supertangas she got a deal w/ FHM South America and some other mags. She is definitely gorgeous.