Carol Christian Poell vs Levis Red

Calvin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they dont have levi's red or engineered in amerikkka. at all. ever. period

not anymore at least.....engineered was in the states around 99 and famous friends and various other retailers used to carry the good levi's red stuff. not sure if they still do, haven't been there in years now...

check this out:

http://www.oki-ni.com/icat/levisredall

London Selfridges has a lot but all over size 30

Thanks man. I was looking more for a link from Levi's themselves showing where they sell these world wide in the brick and mortar shops.

Looks like I will have to go down to my local Levi's and ask them. But I bet they won't know what I am talking about and think Levi's red means red tab.

in the american shop, where they dont even sell it, they knew what it was. if your'e in europe i'm sure htey'll know.

I am in Asia and the one I am going to is the biggest Levi's flagship in town. But looking at Levi's Red, its far far removed from LVC. Its like GIorgio Armani to A/X

Or Levi's Red to Levi's jeans is like normal Swatch watch to Swatch tourbillion.

If you ask the biggest Swatch shop in town where to get it, they need to get a dictionary on what does tourbillion means first.

wow you're condescending.

at the very least, the manager will know. i know they definitely sell engineered jeans at the levi's stores, probably levi's red as well.

Haha I am not being condescending but the quality of SAs leaves much to be desired. For the higher end stores, they will know who designed what for example Slimane still designs the DH stuff on the rack, Raf designs for Jil and Helmut designed by those Theory folks. One SA can even tell me what is story and design behind the T-shirts which at first glance looks like plain T to me.

But for the mid end stores, you think they know what is selvedge or raw denim?