Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

kiya

actually, your intention is definitely meant to be rude because your comment is pointless.

falala.

i think these might be my next pants... cus the sammy contest is nearly over.

yea, the ostrich patch is awesome, but how come "LOT W L" was printed on the patch, but all that stuff was placed on a tab right below it instead?

Ostrich skin turned out to be extremely difficult to print onto with accuracy, so instead of going with a different leather we decided to add a stitched tag.

i don't mean to be rude in any way or to offend anyone, but unless they are 8 ft tall anybody who wears a size 38 pant is at least somewere near fat. maybe not all-out fat, but at least near fat...

Oh come on dude. Ok, for reference, this is me below. Ignore the outfit - I was going to a good friend's wedding and he had a theme of mods and rockers or something so it was intentionally outlandish. If you still think I'm fat then you're both wrong AND stupid. :) Anyways I'm done arguing this point and sorry for the threadjack. Please continue discussing these beautiful jeans that I will be unable to buy, despite my desire to do so, owing to their general smallness.

1489162665_b98e5f5ed4.jpg

Button fly??

yup... button fly.

Buttons are SC logo'd..