ITT: Draw what you're wearing today

GiZMO

1482885662_429e4cdb77.jpg

my camera is dead. so i drew one. ha.

unqlo, h&m, muji, lax, and used clothes.

This is an awesome post. It isn't a photograph of a fit but how it's interupted onto paper. So talented and not so talented sufurians, draw your steez. I should have one up within the day.

EDIT: Perhaps should be in superculture (since post your creations is there?) but I'm sure some awesome and ridiculous things will be made in this thread.

While I understand your enthusiasm for this on the other hand I think that maybe we should leave this to the one who executed it so nicely.

I for one was looking forward to miniaturemouse's next waywt post and hoped that it would be another drawing since she/he? (sorry...) said that her/his camera was dead/ broken.

I'd prefer to see this as just one posters way of waywt posting instead of something that we all jump on.

But this is just my humble opinion...

edit: sometimes I should just shut upppp...

While I understand your enthusiasm for this on the other hand I think that maybe we should leave this to the one who executed it so nicely.

I for one was looking forward to miniaturemouse's next waywt post and hoped that it would be another drawing since she/he? (sorry...) said that her/his camera was dead/ broken.

I'd prefer to see this as just one posters way of waywt posting instead of something that we all jump on.

But this is just my humble opinion...

+++Supreme...?