shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i just want to tell the guy who was on the downtown 5 train today here in NYC that wearing the matching DQMxHUF Bowery collection hat, hoody, and t-shirt at the exact same time, one day after the said items first became available in-store, makes you a motherfucking cocksucker. Thanks.

it is nice, i love that they did wallets and duffel bags, i can't stand the hoody because i'm very over this sort of hoody in general, and i'm considering getting the cap because i have the original DQMxHUF tenderloin cap and i love it...

but yes, the guy was wearing the hoody, shirt, and cap, same time, probably exactly 24 hours after buying said items. that irks me deeply.

..government workers esp. some of those bitches at the post office/dmvs

..high school

..girls

..fuckers in general

yeah highschool has a knack for sucking balls, so do girls, not in a literal sense

at the end of summer i am sort of looking foreward to school

but at the end of christmas break i loathe coming back

and girls complicate things, well at the moment i am doing my best to simplify things for a specific girl and the harder i try to do that the more complicated it gets for me.

worst part about highschool that i ahte the most: popped collars.

you know what really gets my dick in a twist is when people say

"man...all your jeans look the same, all dark and tight"

or

"are you sure those jeans are nice? theyre really plain looking and have no wash on them"

and when i insist on explaining to them that theyre raw denim and that after alot of frequent wear, the wash/distress/etc naturally form according to where my body fits it...they say

"you know they sell jeans that are already made with wash/distress on them..."

makes me wanna throw some punches.

i just want to tell the guy who was on the downtown 5 train today here in NYC that wearing the matching DQMxHUF Bowery collection hat, hoody, and t-shirt at the exact same time, one day after the said items first became available in-store, makes you a motherfucking cocksucker. Thanks.
the fact that I don't have much to contribute to this thread
OMC. It's a nice collection IMO, just not when it's oversaturated.

Do you agree?

it is nice, i love that they did wallets and duffel bags, i can't stand the hoody because i'm very over this sort of hoody in general, and i'm considering getting the cap because i have the original DQMxHUF tenderloin cap and i love it...

but yes, the guy was wearing the hoody, shirt, and cap, same time, probably exactly 24 hours after buying said items. that irks me deeply.

yeah highschool has a knack for sucking balls, so do girls, not in a literal sense

at the end of summer i am sort of looking foreward to school

but at the end of christmas break i loathe coming back

and girls complicate things, well at the moment i am doing my best to simplify things for a specific girl and the harder i try to do that the more complicated it gets for me.

worst part about highschool that i ahte the most: popped collars.

you know what really gets my dick in a twist is when people say

"man...all your jeans look the same, all dark and tight"

or

"are you sure those jeans are nice? theyre really plain looking and have no wash on them"

and when i insist on explaining to them that theyre raw denim and that after alot of frequent wear, the wash/distress/etc naturally form according to where my body fits it...they say

"you know they sell jeans that are already made with wash/distress on them..."

makes me wanna throw some punches.

myself checking WAYWT post every 5 min.
told you i'd get back
Using quotes for every response and quoting the same image 10x per page, one after the other.
Thank you.

You're welcome.

Solicitors on the street trying to get your attention by saying "hey whats up dude?!" and they have name tags and carry clip boards and walk towards you...so you know what its about...and you go "naww man" and they say something along the lines of "dont you want to save a childs life today!?" or "Hey man do you like basketball?!?!" Youll be like "naww man Im in a hurry" and they start talking shit after you walk by. Then theres another one like 10 feet ahead...and you just want to pick his scronny ass up and throw him in the next piss-soaked alley... Ive resorted to making sure Im always on my cell phone on certain city blocks during rush hour.

- our chicks dating white guys.

i've tried in the past to date asian dudes, but they all turn out to be overly-emotional, doting whiners who want their girls to be a typical asian girl that squeals every time their overly-emotional doting whiner of a boyfriend buys them an LV bag.

i hope one day i'm proven wrong. i'm starting to feel bad about passing the good ones (assuming they exist) over for manipulative white assholes - which, by the way, is my gripe. i hate dating white guys.

i've tried in the past to date asian dudes, but they all turn out to be overly-emotional, doting whiners who want their girls to be a typical asian girl that squeals every time their overly-emotional doting whiner of a boyfriend buys them an LV bag.

i hope one day i'm proven wrong. i'm starting to feel bad about passing the good ones (assuming they exist) over for manipulative white assholes - which, by the way, is my gripe. i hate dating white guys.

in your experience, were they the children of an all-asian household? also did you date a particular asian nationality (perhaps by coincidence) more than others? don't really know why i'm asking, i'm just curious :o. I don't know if you're talking about FOB-types, or rather children of 1st/2nd gens who don't really "get" cultural norms or how to behave in a relationship (or merely in the presence of a member of the opposite sex)

edit: i'm half-japanese and for the longest time I would be repulsed by asian girls of any kind, probably the self-loathing as mentioned above. not so much anymore, but I definitely would prefer a japanese girl over any other asian (but not necessarily over any other ethnicity; i've been dating a redhead for a while now, go figure)

i think that alot of asian-americans or westernized asians are pussies or just too ultra sensitive (not all of course). most japanese, korean, and chinese kids in their own countries are often pretty ruthless when it comes to relationships.

come to think of it, i don't like to associate with asian youth, period. allow me to make a blanket statement...but everything about it just turns me off...the clique-ishness, the girls all seem like they're on some playin games shit and from my experience asian girls have more insecurities than other races' females i deal with. gimme a break now, i'm a fuckin grown man. I go back to Hong Kong, come home then stand on the street for a while and i feel i don't relate to any of that shit..i like America much better.

exactly. girls suffer the same fate; western-gaze oriental fetishism has bullied them into being these demure submissive types who can't will themselves to be anything more than this sexualized object or this strange mewing dependent child.

that said, i guess i am also like ftb... self-loathing.

exactly. girls suffer the same fate; western-gaze oriental fetishism has bullied them into being these demure submissive types who can't will themselves to be anything more than this sexualized object or this strange mewing dependent child.

that said, i guess i am also like ftb... self-loathing.

so what exactly is your general ideal image of the male and female asian-identity/characteristics/persona? what qualities are necessary/unecessary to suffice as an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend? in your opinion of course.