shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When you have a good amount of video games, but realistically no time to play them

Really goddamn annoying

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

actually i hate the fact that half the waywt threads have dead image links. some of those fits are still ahead of their time.

also, how long until someone decides to pull the plug on superfuture? at this point it feels like a geocities guestbook where we leave each other notes.

Edited by Serge
iunno

I hate google search.. I tried to search for that famous westside picture the other day to put on a moodboard for my year 9's and got pages of ads for lame shit instead

(I have random superfuture relics all around my classroom, Serge is right some of that stuff was/is ahead of its time)

On 4/28/2020 at 5:42 PM, superfuture said:

@Serge dead images due to all the dead image hosting sites... which is a bit tragic indeed. and that someone will be me. it's not an easy plug to pull. however wish me luck finding cash to pay the server fees this month. 

Well that sucks. No way you can back up whats on here right now? I'd hate to see this place just disappear. Someone should put together a book.

It's strange to think I spent my formative years on here and it could all just disappear. I learned about music, clothes, art, girls, pretty much everything. Yes I'm a nostalgic fuck but I miss the time in my life where I got to fuck around. 

@Serge the entire internet could disappear one day which is why i still write a diary with a pen. anyway be assured that everything that has ever been uploaded to superfuture since 1999 still exists and is backed up... but obviously third party links there is no control if those sites close.

i guess if images were somehow scraped off and re-uploaded then we would still have them but that's not something anyone has time or resources for, given millions of images have been posted on here. if there is someone who wants to help do a book and document it in hard copy then there is still time. chances are superfuture will still be around for decades provided i don't get rona or alzheimers and lose the passwords.

i'm still optimistic about the superfuture ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 6:41 PM, superfuture said:

@Serge the entire internet could disappear one day which is why i still write a diary with a pen. anyway be assured that everything that has ever been uploaded to superfuture since 1999 still exists and is backed up... but obviously third party links there is no control if those sites close.

i guess if images were somehow scraped off and re-uploaded then we would still have them but that's not something anyone has time or resources for, given millions of images have been posted on here. if there is someone who wants to help do a book and document it in hard copy then there is still time. chances are superfuture will still be around for decades provided i don't get rona or alzheimers and lose the passwords.

i'm still optimistic about the superfuture ;-)

delete everything except for answers to sizing questions