RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

why is health insurance so goddamn confusing?

So they can keep charging you up the arse for premiums + still not benefit you much (if at all) with high deductibles.  

i just discovered why my computer is slow as f.

The dropbox app has been syncing with my computer & loaded a zillion files from my boss's dropbox.

Deleting thousands of files (near 5k) isn't fun.

Than trying to delete dropbox itself, *bangs head on desk*.  I kept getting "can't delete because dropbox's extensions are in use"

THANK YOU GOOGLE.

I now know I have something called activity monitor.

not feeling how you go to get a paper towel in a public restroom and are conditioned to wave your hand in front of a analog dispenser. 

tbf the other a forum I go on has a thread called 'rate everytime you take a shit' as one of the most successful threads right now. 

yeah i read waywt as well

giphy.gif

Adobe's 2015 Creative Suite is TRASH, can't even use Premiere and Media Encoder simultaneously without shit freezing up all the time. No idea how they fucked this up so much from 2014

FUCK YOU ADOBE

On a similar note, OS X Yosemite is trash also. All this shit used to work just fine on Mavericks

Edited by jayrock

Diniro cutting up that guys tires was entertaining

Is there a link to this? I must read it.

People who put their wet, snowy feet on public transit seats truly are the scum of the earth

we have all this great smart technology but Windows 10 still can't fucking tell i don't have a touchscreen monitor

"Tapp here..."

"Swipe here..."

i use a fucking mouse microsoft so i don't get ugly ass smudges on my screen  :angry:

Neither 8 nor 10 have ever wrongly assumed that I have a touchscreen, must be you

Mine has never crashed ???

Neither 8 nor 10 have ever wrongly assumed that I have a touchscreen, must be you

when ppl do this

trying to buy something on grailed. dude is basically trowing a fit cause I am asking for measurement on a pair of pants....

^I would like to think these were kids just getting into high school, paranoid about people scamming them.

Shit I hate: When a person does you wrong, and then gets upset because you're not going to deal with their bullshit. 

speaking of grailed, i hate how some ppl just put up a pic of kanye in the item they're selling to attract the fanboys.

I recall seeing a listing for a pair of CP chelsea boots once and dude put a pic of kanye except the chelseas in the pic were from BV...

Also, the ppl who just throw up a stock pic and say something like 7/10 condition and when you ask for actual pics "I'm at school right now, item is at home" 

Selling online in general sucks dick

getting the wind knocked out of you.

Worst fucking feeling.

see also, pain from busted rib when you cough from bong loads to numb pain. 

pissin on ur own nuts cause ur meat wild small and u sittin down too

walking out of the house on a nice day then getting caught in the rain and you're wearing suede shoes. 

:(

^When I was in middle school I 100% used to pack an extra pair of non-suede shoes in my backpack just in case it was gonna rain

speaking of grailed, i hate how some ppl just put up a pic of kanye in the item they're selling to attract the fanboys.

I recall seeing a listing for a pair of CP chelsea boots once and dude put a pic of kanye except the chelseas in the pic were from BV...

Also, the ppl who just throw up a stock pic and say something like 7/10 condition and when you ask for actual pics "I'm at school right now, item is at home" 

Selling online in general sucks dick

haven't had too many issues selling on Sufu tbqh

when seller ships with signature confirmation, making USPS leave a notice instead of just at the door. I know it's more secure and everything but I live in a good neighborhood so picking it up from the post office is annoying af