shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

3rd pair of internet shoes ordered - look nice and uncreased when you first take them out of the box, as soon as you put your foot in, the deep-worn creases from all the other assholes who have tried them on and returned them reappear. 

Can anybody who has worked in retail shed more light on this? Im guessing with luxury items most people don't want to buy obviously shop-worn stuff, do they do the steam iron-on-towel thing?

Also - fuckers on grailed who make offers and don't follow thru with PP. 

Edited by broken_dubz

Can anybody who has worked in retail shed more light on this? Im guessing with luxury items most people don't want to buy obviously shop-worn stuff, do they do the steam iron-on-towel thing?

yep, usually a hand steamer. might go to a dry cleaner in some rare occasions if there's a chance of it being salvagable.

Also - fuckers on grailed who make offers and don't follow thru with PP. 

that was probably me tbh

i do it but also hate it too

the dissonance..

(99% of the time i just haven't been paid yet)

Edited by uizm

that was probably me tbh

i do it but also hate it too

the dissonance..

(99% of the time i just haven't been paid yet)

lol – you are just a little shit all around aren't you?

the garmentist

This person speaks in nothing but superlatives and tells me nothing that's not patently obvious. Also his/her/its garment choices are hideous. Viridi-Anne embroidered jacket shit and Miyashita's paint-splattered jacket? Terrible.

when you go to sleep a bit earlier because you want to wake up a bit earlier but you wake up the same time as before anyway

And then you're browsing styleforum and notice a sale on a site but have to go to work and then there's a traffic accident on the route you take so there's an additional 40 minutes before you get to work

When you put gas in your car and that fucker doesn't lock so you have to play with the nozzle.

Kinda gross but wedge your phone in there between the handle

^ has flying nun put out anything good in the last 10 years anyway? Not trying to challenge ur epeen, I actually have no idea.

I really liked the latest Bats record, not as good as Daddy's Highway or the Law of Things, but still good

I think the label has mostly been reissuing 80s/90s classics, but either way, I don't want Flying Nun to end up like 4AD  :unsure: