shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I posted some stuff on Grailed for super cheap to let some people who otherwise may not be able to afford it/who found it first have a shot at something way below cost. Like, a couple of APC shirts, some Nudies jeans, Made & Crafted stuff, etc. Everything in good condition. I also made it super clear that part of the reason I was doing it was just to sell stuff quick and apathetically and that since I included shipping in the price I was only shipping to the US.

Some jackass from Canada sent me this:

mY0PRcU.png

It's a damn $20 APC shirt and the listing already answers some of those questions, jesus

mY0PRcU.png

It's a damn $20 APC shirt and the listing already answers some of those questions, jesus

tell them you found the shirt in a hazardous waste environment and it was pre-soaked in liquid mercury to ensure quality

Edited by uizm

i think this is a situation in which he should tell this idiot to shove the known universe up his ass.

he had the time to write out and format his questions like that but not read the listing? what kind of fuckery is this?

Retards who don't understand how lines work or queues in general

"order here" signs in sandwich shops, not that confusing...

Edit: Some places are just poorly designed, I get that. But c'mon people

edit2: goddamn amazon open box warehouse specials, bunch of bullshit. the description says, "Cosmetic damage (Less than 5% ) on the top of the item" but the monitor I just received has a fucking gash IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN. homie don't play that, refund incoming

Edit3: I miss being able to delete posts. Bleh

Edited by jayrock

I posted some stuff on Grailed for super cheap to let some people who otherwise may not be able to afford it/who found it first have a shot at something way below cost. Like, a couple of APC shirts, some Nudies jeans, Made & Crafted stuff, etc. Everything in good condition. I also made it super clear that part of the reason I was doing it was just to sell stuff quick and apathetically and that since I included shipping in the price I was only shipping to the US.

Some jackass from Canada sent me this:

mY0PRcU.png

99,9% certain i've dealt with this guy too, responding to his questions will likely get you an essay in return. Seemed like an allright guy outside of that though