shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people who shush you in a library deserve to get stabbed

Fuck that, I'm there to work. If you're playing social hour in the library that's your own issue and you need to GTFO.

Fuck that, I'm there to work. If you're playing social hour in the library that's your own issue and you need to GTFO.

bruh you don't understand what i'm saying. if you're a grown man and you're shushing people instead of using words to deal with people being loud then you need to get stabbed my g 

^ I feel you

went for work experience instead of thesis and got offered a spot. About 3-4 weeks into the semester and after the whole interview and project discussion they called me and had to cancel because no one was available to supervise.

I had to look for a thesis supervisor within that week and hand in a proposal within a few days.

best thing? the response of the profs in charge of the placement program. 

"well that's unfortunate"

that was 2 years ago.

getting your ricky O "new with tags " and they forget to mention that includes stains as well. 

When wife throws out tags to said ricky O so i cant relist as w/tags because i need to buy furniture for us to sit on. ( still have the stain)

When you forget to put your leftover pizza (hawaian style) in the fridge. I should have eaten it for breakfast, probably ok out on the counter overnight? 

Edited by EG562

bruh you don't understand what i'm saying. if you're a grown man and you're shushing people instead of using words to deal with people being loud then you need to get stabbed my g 

lol

like passive aggressive shushing from across the room? for once i agree with you netw0rth. but it's probably just dovo's crew writing about you on tumblr while they glare at you disapprovingly.

turns out they'll only be able to keep me full-time for the summer.. I guess a decent cushion while I find a permanent position elsewhere.

Wow now they've told me they're only willing to let me work 30 hrs per week. Apparently doing video shooting and editing on top of digital marketing isn't enough to fill 40 hours a week.