shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

especially when you just want to get rid of shit

Which is exactly the situation I'm in. I've taken a couple of lowballs and I took one from some guy and he just decided never to pay. I'm going to Tokyo in five days I really don't want to be holding onto this stuff for that entire trip when I could have a little extra to blow in F.I.L./Shinjuku.

grailed is a great platform for selling but sucks too because people expect a price drop every 10 days, at the most. so unless they're looking for something specific, potential buyers are just gonna add to their watch list and play the waiting game.

shit i hate tho... kids showing off their grailed closet... of things they're watching... yes this is a thing.

Edited by shouji

when people you like/are intelligent waste their time and brain cells on dumb websites like 9gag or imgur. how is any of this funny ?

when people you like/are intelligent waste their time and brain cells on dumb websites like 9gag or imgur. how is any of this funny ?

What if you really want to see 50 dogs who can't even?