shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when you order munchies, you sober up a little bit when the delivery guy comes, and he brings out 2 large pizzas, 2 potato wedges, a tub of ice cream and a 2L bottle of coke

People who can't decide if a dress is blue or white. Goddamn get off my newsfeed!

It's not about "deciding" it's about people stupid enough that the idea that other people perceive things differently and use different computers/monitors is completely foreign to them

Edited by pas de deux

i pulled/overextended my hip about a month ago. tried to come back into running once but 2 miles in i had to stop because of the pain, so it's been some weeks since i last ran.  i had planned to start up again tomorrow, but today when i went out, after errands/walking for some hours, the pain was still there... sucks that i can't run. i want to get back and have been stretching, but now i recently read that it takes 5 weeks or more to fully heal a hip injury. oh well, i don't wanna rush it, but it makes me realize how much exercising improves my overall mood...

Neighbours renovating, a absolute nightmare when you have to wake up to a saw, drill, hammer early in the morning. It would cool if they did all the noisy stuff in one go, especially the saw. But unfortunately it happens in intervals, just enough time for you to fall asleep and instantly be woken up again.

met a girl at school unaware she was a junkie

went to store with her one weekend, find out later she returned and shoplifted from them

stopped talking to her after that

months later find out I'm on some "watch list of association" and my work has to let me go as a liability though they very well know I have no association with this girl and would never do something like that. 

Now I need to meet with this store and fix this relationship / set the record straight regardless of the fact I still probably won't get this job back. 

Just so wack something I had no part in comes to fuck me, due to someone I have no ties with having no consideration for themself and the people around them. 

Edited by Kale Kohai

Most of the time I'd agree, this one not so much though. Healthy looking Russian Girl, easily smartest one in class too. Seemed normal enough, just had her demons and kept them fairly under wraps. Also, my school is really tiny and has a notorious heroin problem so faculty tries to suss out junkies and expel them one way or another. Students who use tend to be really secretive about it.