shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Lmao ok before everyone calls out the shit that I've done in the past, pulling that shit up as a trump card (and for some reason it's never anyone i've wronged to my knowledge) .. I've already tried to make amends with the people I fucked with. They didn't accept it but hey, they have good reason to hate me and I'm fine with that. Yeah it was fucked up and wrong, everything I did, but at least I owned up to it. I was in a fog and I did **really** fucking dumb shit and if I could do anything to take that back, I would. I can't tho cos that shit in the past.

@ deux I obviously don't intend to sell them at 900.. if u found a gold ingot in the woods would u give it away for free? Cos that what you found it for? Or would you sell it at market price?

And I've never even spoken a word to u casava so I really have no clue why ur gang finds it necessary to berate me nearly every time I post but fuck it, shit doesn't matter.

g2g play blocks with my niece pce out

Just found this today. The only reason you tried to 'make amends' with me was because I had something that you wanted and I wouldn't sell it to your ass, you even tried asking a friend to buy it for you through grailed. So you messaged me on here and wrote some wack apology and offered to add some extra cash on top because you apparently felt 'really bad about it'. If I never had that tee up for sale I doubt you'd ever bother messaging me. If you really truly feel bad feel free to refund me through paypal, otherwise don't put up a front to show that you're atoning for past mistakes. 

Edited by untrue

Just found this today. The only reason you tried to 'make amends' with me was because I had something that you wanted and I wouldn't sell it to your ass, you even tried asking a friend to buy it for you through grailed. So you messaged me on here and wrote some wack apology and offered to add some extra cash on top because you apparently felt 'really bad about it'. If I never had that tee up for sale I doubt you'd ever bother messaging me. If you really truly feel bad feel free to refund me through paypal, otherwise don't put up a front to show that you're atoning for past mistakes. 

1363863597925139587.GIF

Also I was just writing you a message dude

But if you want to get it all out in the open, is it really so hard to believe that I'm trying to be a better person? Shit yeah I did want that t shirt but that shits not really important, its just clothes. Shits gonna pop up on rakuten one day or another. Its not really as important as that shit I pulled on you, which I can say I'm sorry for over and over again but it won't really mean shit unless I do something yea? So I'll hit u up with refund as soon as my bw sneaks get paid for.

^dun get mad yet

give them a high price

for all u know they just like to ask or and will pay or

they think 500 is fair when u good with 400.

if they hella lowball u then I understand the whole stingy bitches

had a guy that kept bugging me up and down to give discount and told him no.

didn't walk away, actually apologized in the end for his behavior but he had to ask

don't blame him

edit--and if he did I wouldn't care. know how much I want for it, there will be other customers and I am not desperate to sell it

Edited by whitney

If I'm right outside of my building, I can get my school's free internet.

If I'm in the lobby or lounge I can get my building's free internet.

But if I'm in my room, I have no internet.  And I have to pay $47.99 a month to activate it.

I just want to watch netflix in my bed after a long shitty day of work and public transit  :(

Edited by Schoon

Scary chest pain.

While I was having a cigarette today my head blood vessels started pulsating strongly like cray

I forced myself to talk for a straight minute about nothing to make sure I wasn't having a stroke lol

states that do not send papers electronically

but still does the whole sending it by mail so people don't have it in electronic form unless they scan it in

--

you know you can take pictures of something and then open it up in pages on your iPhone, insert photo and then expand it so it fits the edge in entirety

then save as a PDF and send as attachment that way

i needed a doc from one of the biz clients employee and he sends it to me that way in PDF, without the crop so you see wooden desk and it's kinda crumpled so edges aren't straight

so I ask him if he can scan it to me and send as PDF.

*** comes back at me and goes, isn't it PDF?! not getting what you mean

welllllllllll buster, it's suppose to look like a photocopy of the articles of org so having that in a crumpled form with wooden desk in background isn't gonna work.

flatten it will ya?

so he sends me another one, black and white and this time the edge of the paper looks straight (which has a border inside all around)

but the border is all distorted

i don't even know how he manage that

^^^I'm always surprised at how the simplest tasks on the computer are completely undo-able by some(a lot of) people. makes me feel more savvy than I should, and more sorry for those people than I should