shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Some fucker in SF keeps passing toll booths without paying and I keep getting his tickets, while i'm in los angeles. We have virtually the same license plates, except switching an "e" for "f"(looks the same if you had supercaps on). He drives an audi, I drive a mazada. I have to pay for one of his tickets so I can renew my car registration, then contest it to get my money back.

Now I have to pay 15 bucks to get a customized plate because i'm tired of getting his tickets. What should I get?

whoa...wait a minute here...Sounds like you've tracked him down so can't you get the police to go after this guy or ...heh heh...even contact this guy yourself to start something? I would totally not let someone get away with that.

Well, I just paid the ticket just so I can renew my license on the car, but I'll get the money back later. it doesn't really seem like a police thing, he just doesn't pay those fasttrak toll booths with a similar licenses plate to mine. it's a pain in the ass and this is the second time. this time i forgot to contest it so it's like 200 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...

had lunch with my coworker and he is the most obnoxious fucking guy on the planet man fuck. cursing like crazy around children, saying racist shit, telling stories about all the girls he's "fucked", pointing at people talking about them, harassing the waitresses and cashiers just being an overall dick.

the entire time i was lowkey wishing someone would get up and punch him in the throat.

had lunch with my coworker and he is the most obnoxious fucking guy on the planet man fuck. cursing like crazy around children, saying racist shit, telling stories about all the girls he's "fucked", pointing at people talking about them, harassing the waitresses and cashiers just being an overall dick.

the entire time i was lowkey wishing someone would get up and punch him in the throat.

He sound cool. He prob think u pussy

Is your name John Smith or something?

And are you sure you can't unsubscribe?

No, not at all. I just happened to get a pretty good email address when gmail first came out. And no, I can't unsubscribe. The mails keep telling me in Danish that I've won an iPad, my rent paid, loads of meat, a new wardrobe and tons of other stuff.

shit will take people over for sure. its likely that some day she will really regret all the things she is doing now to push everybody away. while things suck now and will suck more for her then, itll make you really close as friends if everything eventually turns out alright

it feels like every girl I know has "anxiety", and it interferes with their daily lives in some significant way...or they think they're all some unique butterflies for having "anxiety" or something. I'm like, ayo, this is called "life" girls. I'm sure some anxiety does exist, but it's just fucking life and because you've had everything handed to you on demand since you were born, the prospect of something not going as you wish might seem a bit intimidating. Can't drive far distances, can't sit in a classroom full of people, can't handle the idea of getting a B, can't stand new environments...wtf?