shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

was given a stack of lookbooks to check by hairdresser after i asked for azn/fob haircut

not a single asian in whole stack

(•ิ_•ิ)''

going for that fobby look myself as soon as my hair grows long again. i'm gonna get it hitler jugend ish and then bleach it blonde lolol

Dealing with people on eBay. When you make an account for eBay, do you automatically lose 15 iq points?

What happened? Last time I sent an eBay message to a seller, he invited me to check out his basement storage room (pause) in SoHo and it ended up being filled to the ceiling with stuff like vietnam war era tiger camo and M65 desert jackets. I brought tween_spirit with me as my bodyguard and managed to not get killed and emerged with cool stuff. :)

My haterism today... I went to my old workplace for a going away party for my friend who replaced me when I left. There was this wack 40-50 year old temp lady sitting at our computer, and even though she was logged into her "receptionist" account on the PC, she announced in a self-satisfied tone that she was looking at files in my personal folder on the C: drive! Our idiot IT guys had totally dropped the ball in setting up my file sharing permissions, and basically anyone using any username could see 10 gigs of horrible photos and random notes to myself without my password. Infuriatingly, the temp said to me, with wide eyes, "I saw some of your filenames and I said to myself, 'I don't know if I should be looking at this!'" So don't look at it then, lady!!!

I almost hulksmashed her through the table but instead I politely excused myself and came back after the office closed to delete everything while drinking leftover champagne and feeling really violated. :unsure:

carbonated, caffeinated sugarwater has never been healthy, really... but i don't think it's too terrible for you. except in spain, portugal, or chile, where it may cause cancer (lol):

Sodium cyclamate, a relatively inexpensive artificial sweetener banned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration since 1969 and once believed to be a carcinogen, has been used in the Coca-Cola Zero versions produced in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Venezuela, Chile, and some Central American countries. It was used for a time in Mexico, before a consumer campaign led to its removal from the drink in 2008. In June 2009 Venezuela ordered Coca-Cola to withdraw its Coca-Cola Zero product, as it contained more than the legal levels of sodium cyclamate.

--that pic of that squashed bug wouldn't be as gross if it weren't on the ugliest ass carpet/rug i've ever seen, where the hell are you staying??

--a giant centipede probably would have done the job for you because roaches make up a good portion of their diet i think

--relying on diet sodas have been proven to be utterly useless in preventing obesity. I think it was a 25 year study from harvard recently out in the new england journal of medicine -- whatever the drink, be it soda, diet soda, or even juice!! -- if it was a sugary drink, your ass is gonna get fat

fuck people who are total cheap asses in every aspect of life. my roommate is getting all on my case because I spent $40 on a push mower instead of trying to bargain the guy. at MOST I would have bargained the guy down to $20, so your cheap ass would have saved $4. thats not worth my time and frustration.

my new co-workers are jackasses. dudes are super health freak/body builders/dont eat any greasy foods...

dude called in the other day and i had to pick up yet another day of work because he went to the doctor for a "swollen" knee... theres barely a bump there... dude is debating getting workmans comp and the fucker told me that it doesn't even hurt but it's swollen so he wants to stay off of it in case it turns in to something more.

then today i show up @ 6 a.m. and had to do a bunch of heavy lifting by myself (with busted ass ribs from skating last week, which i haven't complained about) because im the new guy and i get the shitty shifts... this dude shows up a couple hours later sits around because he "can't" fully work. then our boss comes out and says one of us can go home.. before i get the chance to say anything homeboys like yeah, im going home to our boss im like fuuhhhh... had to stay and work OT for this pussy bitch.. but i guess it worked out i got tipped hella fat so i could buy groceries today. but still, fuck that guy. fucking vagina.

Some fucker in SF keeps passing toll booths without paying and I keep getting his tickets, while i'm in los angeles. We have virtually the same license plates, except switching an "e" for "f"(looks the same if you had supercaps on). He drives an audi, I drive a mazada. I have to pay for one of his tickets so I can renew my car registration, then contest it to get my money back.

Now I have to pay 15 bucks to get a customized plate because i'm tired of getting his tickets. What should I get?

Some fucker in SF keeps passing toll booths without paying and I keep getting his tickets, while i'm in los angeles. We have virtually the same license plates, except switching an "e" for "f"(looks the same if you had supercaps on). He drives an audi, I drive a mazada. I have to pay for one of his tickets so I can renew my car registration, then contest it to get my money back.

Now I have to pay 15 bucks to get a customized plate because i'm tired of getting his tickets. What should I get?

This shit is such a hassle. I had this POS 100 dollar craigslist rust riddled truck for a few months and I had to deal with tickets from some asshole in a brand new Mustang.

They really need to fix that system.