shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

took a spill last night after I partially fell into an unsecured, unmarked, and uncovered manhole which was conveniently enough obscured by tall grass. My leg is hyperextended and slightly fractured - called the city last night to report the open hole and they told me it would be taken care of by morning, drove by it today and nothin' has changed.

Not sure if this is my chance at pain and suffering money or if it'd even be worth it after typing the ordeal into google and reading about some dumb bitch that fell into a street level one while she was texting.

took a spill last night after I partially fell into an unsecured, unmarked, and uncovered manhole which was conveniently enough obscured by tall grass. My leg is hyperextended and slightly fractured - called the city last night to report the open hole and they told me it would be taken care of by morning, drove by it today and nothin' has changed.

Not sure if this is my chance at pain and suffering money or if it'd even be worth it after typing the ordeal into google and reading about some dumb bitch that fell into a street level one while she was texting.

jesus! you hit the jackpot! i hope you took pictures so you can sue the shit out of the city and get your millions

neg rep me into next week, call me a pussy, whatever, i don't care, but i just saw a mouse run across my bedroom floor and now i'm literally terrified and can't sleep. i could deal with them in my basement. i could deal with them in my kitchen. but in my bedroom? hell nah man.

Edited by littlemike

neg rep me into next week, call me a pussy, whatever, i don't care, but i just saw a mouse run across my bedroom floor and now i'm literally terrified and can't sleep. i could deal with them in my basement. i could deal with them in my kitchen. but in my bedroom? hell nah man.

yeah i had a basement room once that was bad for that. couldn't have been more than 3 of them, but it was annoying not being able to sleep because of it

i was drunk the first time i saw it i got kinda weirded out

you didn't play with it did you? I subletted a room in a frat house one summer in college. One of the guys used to get high and play with them! got to a point where those little fuckers weren't even afraid to come out onto the countertop while I was cooking in the middle of the day

My landlord wants to increase my rent by 2/3's.

The fuck?

is that normal - what kinda rent situation you in where you live?

rent in western australia is ridiculous and keeps climbing because of the mining boom. my old place went from $380 to $450 in 12 months, and then my landlord tried to re-raise to $500 while we were trying to renew at $450. told them we couldn't afford to go any higher than $450 and thankfully they let it be. they would have found someone else relatively easily because the market is so tight.

I live in a flat right beside the university, with two other students, one of whom is leaving this month. It's been discussed with the landlord that the two of us would be staying on and we'll find someone else to bring the rest of the rent in. Got an email last night saying that their intention was to have the flat as a two person share and hand it over to a letting agent, who feels that because of the area they could get a lot more for it. So if I stay my own rent will rise "considerably" and I'll need to pay half of the third persons rent and bills.

What pisses me off is that they decided to tell me less than a month before my current contract is up, so I need to find a new place fucking pronto and since I thought I was staying on in my current flat my friends have all found places to live for the next year.

Edited by heyheyhey

flakers on ebay--non-payers, non-responders... whats their reasoning? do they really expect me to send an item without receiving payment for it?

buyers from Singapore which try to sell me, the item won't fit and they didn't read the description and that is why they don't want the item.

not browsing sufu, to save money.

fuck mice. i live on the country and this winter i was invaded by them. had to kill them regularly with lint rollers and other blunt objects, then feed them to the dogs. worst part is that theyre noise and shit all over the place

it was pretty inhumane and i felt bad afterwards. i had it cornered and i did a single stab looking the other way, it's small fragile body went numb and fell to the ground in an instant. then i wrapped it up in tissue so i wouldn't get any dead mouse bacteria on my hand, and dropped it for my two happy labradors to play with

replaced the lint roll

:'( r.i.p. so many mice

446822124_2e1dcd06b6.jpg

omg what have i done

Edited by felip