shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I remember a "small things that annoy you" thread, maybe it got rolled into this one?

Anyhow, people that "occasionally" smoke...like, one cigarette a week or whatever. I just don't get it. Somehow I find it annoying, like they're only smoking to "look cool" or for attention. If you smoke, then you smoke and that's fine and I get that it's an addiction/habit or whatever...I just don't get the occasional smoker. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Students who think they know better than their professors.

Bitch he is an expert in the field he's teaching us, I think he might be right.

Oh and students who question professors lecture styles. You wanna get spoonfed? Go the fuck back to high school. You want to learn at this level? Get in the library like the rest of us.

this, a million fucking times. i'm studying software development-ish stuff, and seemingly every person in the program is an expert and is ready to question any aspect of our instructors lectures/labs/teaching style/marking criteria. shit is REALLY funny sometimes, but also makes me want to claw my eyes out

I remember a "small things that annoy you" thread, maybe it got rolled into this one?

Anyhow, people that "occasionally" smoke...like, one cigarette a week or whatever. I just don't get it. Somehow I find it annoying, like they're only smoking to "look cool" or for attention. If you smoke, then you smoke and that's fine and I get that it's an addiction/habit or whatever...I just don't get the occasional smoker. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

smoking is just really enjoyable, especially after a big meal, with your morning coffee, etc.

i mean obviously you have to have smoked long enough to be addicted before thats going to be true, though.

Derrick tears his ACL, Sixers blow us the fuck out, and I wake up to the crash of 20 lbs of plaster falling from my ceiling and ruining all my shit.

Fuck my piece of shit slum lord, and fuck Derrick Rose's ligaments

might be a fairly unique or un-relatable situation, but when youre physically unable to tan (only get sunburns + freckles) and its that time of year when the sun is shining and everyones wearing shorts and tanks like "gotta get my tan on" and youre just like fuuuuu

gotta get out of AZ.

realizing you forgot to clean your data in one little way, meaning all of the output and tests you have been doing on spss for last 4 hours are useless <_<

that sux dude :(

i only started cleaning my build before testing this quarter and i have stopped a couple false bugs because of it. this is doing java apps though so idk what kinda shit you're doing

just survey data analysis! nothing particularly exciting, for my advanced business research methods class. your at uni too right?

im at colllege cus im cheap lol

and its like software engineering ISH stuff with a lot of web content.. 2 year diploma

anyone a pro in oxmetrics? namely doing cointegrated VAR models in the multivariate case? :)

i know its a long shot but i have this assignment due for monday and I got myself out in some deep shit

pretty sure there is a homework help thread or something??

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/48432-homework-help/page__hl__homework__fromsearch__1

Edited by jackg

all my friends are either dorky jock bro's who i have nothing in common with, or feminine acting motha fuckas. i really need to find a new crew to roll with.

bout to create an invite for a man party always sunny style...

(ignore the music some idiot added to the video)