shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I fuckin hate when everyone be laughing at shit when aint even that funny (and they know it aint funny). stop bullshitting. Especially in work enviroments or the classroom. You know damn well ________ aint funny, stop faking it.

everything i do at work is fake

one of my professors is making us do a group project were we have to read articles/essays/whatever and the discuss/teach the class on the topic. it's a waste of time. to make matters worse i'm grouped with a couple idiots (why does this always happen?).

one of them emailed me today freaking out ("we have so much reading to do!!!") telling me our topic had tons of reading so i should start it for a meeting tomorrow.

i went online, downloaded all the material, and opened up the largest PDF to start reading it. it's 40 pages with 20 pages of sources and bibliography. in total we've got less than 125 pages to read in the next month. that's less than i read for a single day in my other classes.

motherfuckers waste my time when they should know i'm busy watching house hunters international.

I aint gone lie. I like gangsta rap, trap music, dipset, asap, ugk, project pat etc as much as the next du (i love throwin bow bow elbows on the dance floor) but damn, i hate all these random hipsters and people trying to be thuggish or trill or ratchet or whatever the fuck.

I aint gone lie. I like gangsta rap, trap music, dipset, asap, ugk, project pat etc as much as the next du (i love throwin bow bow elbows on the dance floor) but damn, i hate all these random hipsters and people trying to be thuggish or trill or ratchet or whatever the fuck.

thank the internet for disseminating dudes like lil b, odd future, and A$AP Rocky.

no hate but as a college student youre just as unthug as said hipsters

Edited by scientifick

I know I'm nowhere near being a thug nor do i claim to be one. Maybe its just an LA thing but there are people here who actually think they are gangsters. They through up gang signs, try to bang on people etc talk about how trill and gangsta they are.

Students who think they know better than their professors.

Bitch he is an expert in the field he's teaching us, I think he might be right.

Oh and students who question professors lecture styles. You wanna get spoonfed? Go the fuck back to high school. You want to learn at this level? Get in the library like the rest of us.

heyheyhey - occasionally professors do get it wrong. if you don't question what you are taught from time to time, you are just another lemming.

i had one UQ professor saying that diversifying actually increased the risk of your portfolio. when I questioned it, he kept on saying it was true. anyone with the slightest understanding of finance/economics know it isn't - you minimize the firm specific risk by doing so. the market risk, on the other hand, remains. another professor shifted an important graph rather than pivoting it. at least she had the guts to admit her mistake. so dissapointed in UQ - glad I was only there on exchange

Edited by Njalle

I do question what I'm being taught, that's what the library is for. The advantage of studying science is that if something is wrong it stands out because it goes against basic principles. Our physiology professor is well known in academic circles, but obviously he gets things wrong from time to time due to it being such a complicated subject.

My issue is with this one girl who questioned him in class, was proved wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt, but refused to believe him. Its her right to do so but sometimes you've just got to accept that you're wrong rather than keep the class back for no reason.