shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people on the street who use the story "I ran out of gas and I need to get to *insert neighboring city*, and my wife is pregnant, I got kids in the back, etc etc." when asking you for money. Yo, get more creative with your story and I'll throw you a few bones.

Restless legs got me awake staring at the ceiling all night for the last 3. I know it's temporary and prob just a few more of these, but it's so fucking uncomfortable and annoying.

My old man has the very same problem. His doctor prescribes him pills that seem to help, the only drawback is that they basically put you to sleep.

why tho? unless they change it and force you to, you get more screen real estate this way. harder to navigate/bump tho

It is a pain in the ass to have to bump each thread. And, truth be told, the multiple threads wasn't necessarily garnering me any more interest for the individual items.

So I know this girl, every time I get a text from her I have to decipher everything she fuckin says And these decodings have nothing to do with typos. But I never say anything most of the time I just play Robert Langdon.

So the other day, she asks me a question about cameras and polaroids comes up. I have big fingers mayne, so instead of typing polaroid i accidentally added an extra "o" and made it poolaroid. She's no noob to cameras or photography but she replies "huh?" "are you trying to say polaroids?"

Really? Really? We have to put up with your butchering of the English language on a daily basis and you make a big deal out of an extra "o" like that shit was difficult to read? The fuck outta here.

I don't know why, but that really pissed me off.

Edited by dovo

Posted · Hidden by dovo, January 23, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by dovo, January 23, 2012 - No reason given

Motherfuckin vintage hipsters driving the prices up on classic cars. I'm finally at a place where I'm able to start looking around for a real project car, they're all expensive as a motherfucker. Somebody give that hoe lana del rey a taurus.

Same person. So were chillin, and I wanted to show her something I saw on tumblr, so she hands me her phone (I'm not on that smartphone tip) I notice she's logged on to her own and i ask is it coo if I log you out. Im not smartphone inclined so of course i push the wrong button. After that page loads, I try to find the log out button and she freaks out grabs the phone and starts trippin like I'm trying to see her tumblr secrets or some shit. So i say relax, i don't give that much of a fuck about your tumblr to break into it. Actually I don't give that much of a fuck about anything to break into to it.

Well, apparently that was a fucked up thing for me to say and I almost made her cry and now we've been arguing about nothing for the past hour.

What the fuck is going on.

@dovo

i feel this i hate broads who freak out over stupid shit like that and then when you tell them some real shit they freak out more

i just tell em im blunt as hell because i dont want to be misunderstood and awkward as fuck cause im autistic then that somehow makes it cool lol