shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

thats not surprising i was just thinking he might be able to make more money working in mcdonalds instead of panhandling in front of mcdonalds but what do i know maybe he isnt even trying to make money he might not even be homeless fuck ya i have no idea really there are slaves all over though just varying degrees imo anyways

i hate how every time i puke it comes out my nose too its a real bummer i dont like the burning sensation

i hate how every fucking hipster girl i see has cat eyeliner on. black eyeliner and lip smackers lipgloss were the only things my mom let me wear at 13 so i feel weird w my eyeliner now cause i dont wear it as a trendy look. go do a goddamn smokey eye hoe.

lol this post is so lame...

i hate how every fucking hipster girl i see has cat eyeliner on. black eyeliner and lip smackers lipgloss were the only things my mom let me wear at 13 so i feel weird w my eyeliner now cause i dont wear it as a trendy look. go do a goddamn smokey eye hoe.

lol this post is so lame...

hipster girls with cat eyeliner = hipster dus with jugend or pomp hairstyles

but then they say they rocked that style before it was even cool

I just got pulled over getting off the interstate, along with like 8 other cars. Apparently you can't drive west in ANY lane on the interstate coming out of DC between 4-6:30pm. Otherwise you get a ticket for $187, which is what I got. For driving on an interstate that had no traffic. What the fuck Virginia.

seeing the waves of my FB friends flock to new pyramid schemes / "multi-level marketing" brands every few months, then hearing their new sales pitches about how this candle brand or health shake company is the most revolutionary thing they've done with their lives, and how THEY are MAKING a POSITIVE change for THEIR FAMILY and THEIR COMMUNITY and how I should either buy some milkshake mix or how they'll "sponsor" me to wealth and happiness.

^

I can't stand not being able to breathe through my nose. Takes "mouth-breather" to a whole new, literal level. I found that the best remedy is a nasal decongestant spray. Works quickly and pretty effectively in my experience.

half of your nose being fucking clogged. no amount of blowing will fix it. why

Dick lodged in one side, obvs.

^

I can't stand not being able to breathe through my nose. Takes "mouth-breather" to a whole new, literal level. I found that the best remedy is a nasal decongestant spray. Works quickly and pretty effectively in my experience.

do you use it before, or after you remove the dick?

at an italian restaurant ask waiter if it would be possible to order a dinner/entree sized calamari rather than just the appetizer because i want to eat some calamari du tells me he'll work it out and i'll get a dinner calamari: i just get charged for 2 appetizers... see this on the bill give him the money. in restaurant with friend we're trying to leave and waiting on guy to give us change like he said we would (about $3) he doesn't bring the change then comes up to the table and asks if i am okay i say i am fine and he asks if i was in the ladie's room... i say no i was not and then he tells me i need to leave because there was thrown up calamari found in the ladie's room and that i did it so i need to leave ( i went to the bathroom once before recieving my food and remained in my seat the whole time) i tell him i didn't puke in the bathroom and i want my change he says i gave him exact change and again i need to leave. im putting on my jacket getting up and this dude asks if im going to leave a tip he says 20% like $8 is appropriate. he asks again if im going to leave him a tip i tell him no i am not going to leave him a tip and no i did not puke in his bathroom. he says we need to leave the restaurant and never to come back again i say alright. what the fuck?

this is shit i hate, tell me i puked in your bathroom when i didn't and then tell me i need to leave the restaurant now because of that but before i do i should leave you a 20% tip because that's polite? are you serious? i don't fuckin get it

Restless legs got me awake staring at the ceiling all night for the last 3. I know it's temporary and prob just a few more of these, but it's so fucking uncomfortable and annoying.

I have restless leg syndrome like crazy, plus a fucked up back. Got an ambien prescription, AND I SLEEP AMAZINGLY. I can't recommend the stuff enough dude. It's mind blowing