shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

the fucker who shakes his knee/leg in class with sweat pants and squeaky ass shoes, throughout the whole class. come on, you know you're making a fucking symphony of pain.

gonna actually stop lurk-mode just to vent about some similar shit:

first of all, fuck 99% of my classmates, with your gym shorts and flip flop (either that or baggy ass jeans and fuckin no fear tshirts or some shit) wearin asses.

But especially fuck the lispy voiced fuck who sits near me in class and rubs his fucking flipflops across the carpet incessantly. Really would love to smash your head into desk for you.

2nd part: these are the same fucks who look at me sideways for wearing fucking chinos and a shirt with buttons. Sorry I don't want to look like a 13 year old from 1997 bro

(I actually do feel a little better now)

first of all, fuck 99% of my classmates, with your gym shorts and flip flop (either that or baggy ass jeans and fuckin no fear tshirts or some shit) wearin asses.

…I'd definitely rock if they brought back the styles from the '90s. Those shirts went hard in elementary school.

…I'd definitely rock if they brought back the styles from the '90s. Those shirts went hard in elementary school.

sure why not.

Except these people look like they bought that shit in XXXL while they were in elementary school, in anticipation of wearing it all the way through college

I live in a city where someone could send out or post an open invite to a party in an extremely wealthy neighborhood, supply free booze, a fucking awesome venue, and a relatively secure location where it won't get shut down easily by cops...and most people still won't come cause they're too lazy...

...but then they'll complain the next day that "nothing in this city ever happens and it'll be way cooler when they move to _______"

I could literally truck in a cubic yard of blow and people will stay home and watch two and a half men reruns instead.

it takes next to no effort to find a way to have fun out here...it feels like people are maybe scared or uncomfortable to do anything fun? I don't get it.

^^^ faded? i forget names right after introducing even when im sober...its like my brain refuses to remember ppl by name..or i just dont give a fuck who they are.

went to the liquor store and missed the beer tasting event they hosted..fuckin sux.

got 15% discount and picked up dogfish head 90min IPA tho.

first of all... fucking skanks. shut the fuck up

then, left my goddamn phone in a fucking taxi. fuck. i mean, i be looking for excuses to get a sprint iphone but seriously fuck fuckin fuckity fuck fuck fuck

FUCK

argh.. at least i be calling skanks with the gvoice so i still have those numbers

people who look down upon junior colleges.

especially since most of these people go to private universities where they pay close to 50k a year for a shit education. seriously, I have yet to meet anybody from a private uni who isn't an idiot. you think your BA in business/economics/marketing means anything? glhf finding a job

also, how are you gonna talk shit to me when you just flashed your vag at me 5 minutes before?