RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

Managed to get my diet under control, no major injuries to prevent me training, and got a commission to get done over the next few days - so of course now I can feel a sore throat coming on, which for me is nearly always the start of a week long cold.

wear a scarf and very warm socks - make sure you drink above your normal intake and lots of hot beverages (not coffee) you should do fine

I think my roommate got me sick too :(

douchebags in lecture who cough/sniffle a lot and are obviously pretty sick yet sit close to everyone. fuck off i'm not tryin to catch your shit! also really rude to the prof to be having a coughing fit every three seconds, excuse yoself mofo

ughhhhhhhhhhh i sit next to this girl in one of my lectures who has been coughing her guts out the past two/three weeks. i was like yeah she'll be good by next week. NOPE. bitch, stop eating m&m's, go get yourself some oj and chicken noodle soup. i'm not trying to get all fucked up from your germs right now.

eBay buyers are fucking idiots.

sell quite a few things on there, and about 50% of the time, people buy an item, and then they decide to start asking questions about condition, try to get cheaper shipping and other shit.

ikea on the weekend. fuck you, your dorm room doesn't need another vikus clock and you don't need another swedish meatball either.

soggy grapes. i make a weird cringe-face anytime i bite into a grape thats not crispy and firm

this fashion trend for kids to all wear...

snapback

obey t-shirt

cargo camo shorts

cons/vans

why do kids have no sense of even attempting originality?

iTunes when it duplicates every fucking song in my library (I have approximately 20,000 songs) and having to sort through and delete them. fuck this.

why do kids have no sense of even attempting originality?

is the forty dollar hat not enough? cause it did cost like forty dollars

iTunes when it duplicates every fucking song in my library (I have approximately 20,000 songs) and having to sort through and delete them. fuck this.

If you're downloading albums, there's a file in the folder you need to delete prior to adding it to iTunes which will negate duplication. ( I believe it is the file with the musical note on it.)

If you're downloading albums, there's a file in the folder you need to delete prior to adding it to iTunes which will negate duplication. ( I believe it is the file with the musical note on it.)

.m3u file.

I used to not care about obesity much but when I got on the bus today, 10 disgustingly fat people were taking up a 2 seats each by themselves. Do you know how fat you have to be to do that?

is the forty dollar hat not enough? cause it did cost like forty dollars

Im just saying...I looked like a dufus in high school, but I do recall distinctions between kids that listened to hip hop, punk, emo, ska/reggae, etc.

These days, they all look the same.

i took a pair of jeans to the tailor to get them tapered. i said half an inch up the the knee. this morning i get a call from the tailor saying that they acciently hemmed my jeans instead of tapering and that i should stop by to check it out. i thought oh they probably just hemmed it half an inch. thats not a problem. i go in and find out that they fuckin hemmed my jeans up to the knee. WTF. they turned a perfectly good pair of jeans into a fuckin pair of shorts. i now have a pair of jorts....

they said next time i needed any alterations they would do it free of charge. the jeans were also pretty old so i didn't wanna say oh pay for them

Losing them silicone thangs from ear phone buds, fuck.

^^^^^

fuck I bought a new pair of earbuds and the little package of extra sizes fell out of my bag while I was leaving an airplane.

$20 for a new pair of silicone ear things..

fuck sakes

they said next time i needed any alterations they would do it free of charge. the jeans were also pretty old so i didn't wanna say oh pay for them

I wouldn't even take them up on the free alterations unless your next alteration is for another of jean shorts.

Man going to a concert camping out for a good spot chillin. All of a sudden some motherfucker squeezes himself right in between you and the people in front of you. I hate that shit.

I blew in dudes ear for a good 2 mintutes til he finally left tho.

Dovo is my current favourite poster for all the awkward shit he does.

I blew in dudes ear for a good 2 mintutes til he finally left tho.

I'm not sure what this means but I'm imagining you gently blowing air into his ear, your chin resting on his shoulder, maybe your hand on his waist...then I'm thinking that couldn't be it cause nobody could hang for 2 minutes of that.

Dovo is my current favourite poster for all the awkward shit he does.

Co-signed. I laugh at most everything he posts.

fuck quidditch. that shit isn't a fucking sport.