shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Eye was bothering me last night and I woke up at 5am with a huge ass stye and my eye completely swollen shut. Does anyone know how I can get the swelling down more? I have to work at ten. I've kept warm bags of tea on it and thats made it go down a bunch but it's still pretty bad

warm compress for 10 minutes a few times a day will get rid of it.

Eye was bothering me last night and I woke up at 5am with a huge ass stye and my eye completely swollen shut. Does anyone know how I can get the swelling down more? I have to work at ten. I've kept warm bags of tea on it and thats made it go down a bunch but it's still pretty bad

put apple on it

Xoqt6wrKhWs

I just reviewed the clip everyone is talking about . so let me explain, when i do some festivals i have a team there that does all my pyro, fx and co2´s , + most of them have a synced "fireworks show" that is synced to the music so nothing goes wrong for the fireworks show since timing everything is extremely hard for them , so i have a medley mix i close with so they can have everything synced , most big festivals have that and its nothing new , as soon as your closing under a big finale you have that going on.. does that explain it ? i know some of you will still hate cause of the fact that hating is your game but i have now explained it and take it or leave it . i don't have to prove myself that i´m able to mix i´ve done that my whole life and spend more time mixing then with my daughter so thats it . hope some of you understand , if you don't sorry about that .. S A

https://www.facebook.com/notes/steve-angello-size-records/so-let-me-explain/10150256575007469

even more reason to hate on this clown and his tacky ass group on top of playing tired and recycled shit for years

edit: i would also hate on progressive house in general, but them tunes make all the korny girls in the club all hot and bothered

Fuck dudes dressing like they follow Sufu/Styleforum/menswear checking me out in public.

Maybe I was raised a conservative Chinese, but fuck your strong homoerotic vibe.

Dude was looking @ me head to toe while dressed in striped oxford, real short shorts and tassel loaders

These weirdos are mostly white expats.

So yea fuck white guys too. ( no offense meant to my white male friends)

even more reason to hate on this clown and his tacky ass group on top of playing tired and recycled shit for years

edit: i would also hate on progressive house in general, but them tunes make all the korny girls in the club all hot and bothered

this sh#t is almost as bad as watching peter hook dj.

not sure if this goes here, or confessional, as it's more of an observation, but I'm getting super fucking tired of men being such pussies these days. Most every guy I know spends way too much time whining about their feelings, pining over old girlfriends and dwelling on who their ex is fucking or what she's doing these days, complaining about being broke, but not doing anything to fix it, going to "art school" but doesn't know how to fix the pull cable on a lawnmower or change a car tire...all this shit. Not saying guys can't be emotional or whatever, and definitely not saying they have to be over the top alpha males, but fuck and for fucks sake, stop listening to dashboard confessional for a bit and be a fucking man. I don't understand how women tolerate this shit.

Fuck dudes dressing like they follow Sufu/Styleforum/menswear checking me out in public.

Maybe I was raised a conservative Chinese, but fuck your strong homoerotic vibe.

Dude was looking @ me head to toe while dressed in striped oxford, real short shorts and tassel loaders

These weirdos are mostly white expats.

So yea fuck white guys too. ( no offense meant to my white male friends)

have you never encountered gay people before? more dudes check me out than girls :/

gaaawwwddd

my girlfriend called me so i tried to answer but as i answer my phone dies

so ok whatever i call her back on the house phone and tell her this dumb story about how sorry my phone died bla bla bla anyway yadda yada

she tells me "ok imagine if i had just told you that story what would you say to me?"

so i'm like fuck are you serious this is what you're calling me for but anyway i jokingly said "i'd probably say you already told me this story" (coz she has this tendency to repeat stories, anyway)

and shes like no you'd be an asshole about it.

and then goes on this rant about how some time i (and, by the way, she starts this story like this "remember that time you were an asshole to me (and, look, parentheses in parentheses, i'm thinking to myself, "uh... which time jesus theres a few times" but i digress)) some time i was an asshole to her yada yada you know bla bla bla

and then tops the whole thing off (meanwhile, i'm not really saying anything, just sort of being like ok sorry whatever jesus christ can't believe you called me for this i'd rather just say nothing and have this phone call end than even bother talking about this) by saying whatever i can't really talk to you about this.

so anyway here i am typing this story up on sufu after this all happens.

i mean really

i don't even

not sure if this goes here, or confessional, as it's more of an observation, but I'm getting super fucking tired of men being such pussies these days. Most every guy I know spends way too much time whining about their feelings, pining over old girlfriends and dwelling on who their ex is fucking or what she's doing these days, complaining about being broke, but not doing anything to fix it, going to "art school" but doesn't know how to fix the pull cable on a lawnmower or change a car tire...all this shit. Not saying guys can't be emotional or whatever, and definitely not saying they have to be over the top alpha males, but fuck and for fucks sake, stop listening to dashboard confessional for a bit and be a fucking man. I don't understand how women tolerate this shit.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OkayOkay again.

1234567890-

gaaawwwddd

my girlfriend called me so i tried to answer but as i answer my phone dies...

and then tops the whole thing off (meanwhile, i'm not really saying anything, just sort of being like ok sorry whatever jesus christ can't believe you called me for this i'd rather just say nothing and have this phone call end than even bother talking about this) by saying whatever i can't really talk to you about this.

so anyway here i am typing this story up on sufu after this all happens.

i mean really

i don't even

What if she's cheating on you.

words

bad timing