shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when super obvious shit is pointed out again. I'm at my parent's for breakfast and I start making a plate; eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, coffee...standard fare, My Mom and Dad, and a friend that's staying with them for a while all look over to tell me there's: eggs, and bacon, and toast, and coffee... I'm like...I get it, I'm putting it on my plate right now, like, right this very second. The spatula is in my hand. Eggs are sliding onto my plate. Their friend chimes in "and if you need you can microwave it to make it warmer". Come on. I lived there for 20 years, I've fed myself for at least as long if not way longer. I know what the microwave does, and I can figure it out on my own. I totally get they're just chatting and trying to help, but I'm the kind of person if I don't have something valuable to say, I'll just not say anything. I wish they got on the same program.

breakfast was delicious however.

this shit does bother me, but generally only in the morning. When I lived at home my mom would make all sorts of ridiculous random conversation in the morning until finally I would just be like "mom... can we talk about this sometime that isn't 7AM?"

fuckin morning people.

so many people have absolutely no sidewalk etiquette. Either, groups of people walk side-by-side making it superawkward to navigate past them. Or, people fail to use their umbrella in a way that takes into consideration other people walking by.

so many people have absolutely no sidewalk etiquette. Either, groups of people walk side-by-side making it superawkward to navigate past them. Or, people fail to use their umbrella in a way that takes into consideration other people walking by.

I think an addendum can be made to this post:

definitely hate the awkward sidewalk juke/sidestep that happens when people dont have proper sidewalk etiquette and stay on a steady course on the side theyre walking. had the worst one of my life today with some middle aged dude coming up a couple steps to get into this resturant. awful

or people standing in the middle of sidewalk or at an entrance having a conversation...

and it's not just that theyre having a conversation, it's that theyre doing it in a place which completely obstructs anyone and everyone from normally getting to where they need to go

eBay users:

"Hi Ryan,

I am Travelling right now so I might not be able to transfer the money until Wednesday or Thursday. But don't worry. Thanks for your understanding. Andreas"

you have a few days to pay; no need for stupid excuses. i have internet access but i can't log in to paypal until i'm home. ok andreas ok

so i work at a tennis summer camp and we got 3 new kids in today. we're all doing warm-up stretches and the 3 indian kids introduce themselves to the rest of the other kids. out of the corner of my eye, i see a 11yo filipino kid mutter to his friend, "oh look, it's osama bin laden. they're terrorists."

i immediately call him out in front of all the other tennis instructors and put him on blast. i send the kid on time-out for 3 whole hours.

this really ruined my whole day. i don't fuck around lightly with this shit. some kids these days think it's funny to say some offensive fuckery like this. it felt good to put this kid in his place.

fuck, i'm so boss. swag on a sextillion.

^^^ make that kid like its living hell at camp

hate people who say "i dont wanna get big/huge or whatever at the gym..i just wanna look cut"

seriously stfu, if it was that easy to get huge, everyone would look like arnold by now.

^^^ make that kid like its living hell at camp

hate people who say "i dont wanna get big/huge or whatever at the gym..i just wanna look cut"

seriously stfu, if it was that easy to get huge, everyone would look like arnold by now.

Everyone except superfuture

those fucking codes you have to enter on tinypic or ebay or whatever that you can hardly read and you have to reload it like 4 times before you get one that you can make out and type!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just kinda guess, usually its right.

nasty fucking crusty vagabondy hippie families. they're everywhere smelling like shit stains, asking for change, crowding coffeeshops and not buying a damn thing.

sorry man i don't want to give you a dollar; i know you can play the same 3 chords over and over pretty well but i'd rather you just get out of town

I'm spending the upcoming weekend proof-reading/editing/"re-phrasing" the worst "thesis" I have ever seen. The English is illegible, there is no consistent formatting, and technical terms are used incorrectly throughout. It's actually making me dumber. If this thing ever gets accepted as a Masters dissertation it would immediately devalue all degrees awarded by my university.

edit: I have to meet with the girl that wrote it. When I point out specific examples of her incorrect use of technical terms she just rolls her head to one side like a dog trying to understand its master's command. No offense to dogs...