shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

acquaintances on FB who subtle brag with FB status about every fucking thing every goddamn day...uughh STFU, you have 700 friends and only 2-3ppl like your comments.

worst is when they update about shit they do AT WORK.

acquaintances on FB who subtle brag with FB status about every fucking thing every goddamn day...uughh STFU, you have 700 friends and only 2-3ppl like your comments.

worst is when they update about shit they do AT WORK.

One of the many reasons I deactivated that shit.

Hate it when people leave me hanging ... either through phone calls or IMs or PMs or emails or whatever. Especially frustrating when you're going back and forth with a buyer for days on B&S and right after you give em your paypal they vanish, and yeah, I know this happens on the reg but it's still frustrating nonetheless.

^ I hate getting shoved up against people with bad breath in morning transit. I mean shouldn't this be the time where you had just brushed your teeth before leaving the house?

Bonus 1st world problem: Too poor to drive to work every day

when i was going through a rough patch awhile back, a girl suggested that i read The Secret to cheer myself up. she even gave me the rundown on why it was the best book she's ever read.

WbS9jZOlQjc

1:34

i kept saying that over and over in my head

oh and i think she worked for Primerica

going to med school seems like one of those life altering decisions that you have to be completely into and serious about to be successful; if you're consulting an internet forum to make it for you then you probably should just find something else.

I'm not going to base my decision on what people here say, just saying it for the sake of it.

I can see where you're come from though.

Going to the doctor's office. Everytime I go I have to do more research myself because they neglect to mention basic information. Like I go and they give me a single pair of trial contacts and I walk out the door. They don't tell me basic information like "most contact lens wearers use artificial tears once throughout the day" or "wearing these for extended periods can damage your cornea". And they only give me a single pair of contacts of contacts. Atleast give me two or three different kinds so I can compare and fucking contrast.

When you can't even trust retards who've had 8 years of training to be competent at their fucking jobs then u start to feel p down on life.

Going to the doctor's office. Everytime I go I have to do more research myself because they neglect to mention basic information. Like I go and they give me a single pair of trial contacts and I walk out the door. They don't tell me basic information like "most contact lens wearers use artificial tears once throughout the day" or "wearing these for extended periods can damage your cornea". And they only give me a single pair of contacts of contacts. Atleast give me two or three different kinds so I can compare and fucking contrast.

When you can't even trust retards who've had 8 years of training to be competent at their fucking jobs then u start to feel p down on life.

Imagine how the people must feel who spent 8 years of their life learning about eye disease in order to tell brats that they can't wear pieces of plastic on their eyeballs for weeks without possibly getting an infection, nor can they get a free month and a half supply of contacts so they can mix and match what they think is best for their eyes. Worst of all imagine having to tell some dumbie that, should his eyes get dry, he might want to put some drops in them. They must get pretty down on life.

Also you saw an ophthalmologist for a pair of contacts?

Imagine how the people must feel who spent 8 years of their life learning about eye disease in order to tell brats that they can't wear pieces of plastic on their eyeballs for weeks without possibly getting an infection, nor can they get a free month and a half supply of contacts so they can mix and match what they think is best for their eyes. Worst of all imagine having to tell some dumbie that, should his eyes get dry, he might want to put some drops in them. They must get pretty down on life.

Also you saw an ophthalmologist for a pair of contacts?

You are retarded. When you give someone a medical device, you give them the common fucking rundowns. U know when u buy a video game and they have the warning that is like "DON'T PLAY THESE FOREVER OR BAD SHIT HAPPENS"

well prob u should tell someone the limitations of their medical implement so they don't run the avoidable risk of damaging their corneas.

but hey enjoy being a fucking loser in med school, imma be where the players at making nanotechnological devices that are intuitive az iphones u fucking sow

and u don't think acuvue is giving fucking trial pairs like its halloween? fuck i seen extreme couponing, you can get 180 bottles of hotsauce for free im p sure i can get a whole "MONTH AND A HALF OF CONTACTS" holy shit what an age we live in gimme my lil gel discs so i can make a baseline comparison between something that i will be using for hundreds of months

u would be a shitty doctor where's ur bedside at jabroni

imagine going to the doctors where this lil ho is working and ur like "hey man i need some hearing aids the ones i got are jabbing my ears" and this lil slut is like "how dare you i learned all of the ear diseases

BEDSIDE MANNER bitch dr. jack shepered didn't have that shit and he was a pussy who died on an island

co worker points at my cardigan and tells me he likes my 'heart with eyes badge'

he then asks me what site I'm browsing and i tell him it's sufu.

he tells me it looks and sounds dumb and tells me to close it.

..this guy..

By85u.gif