shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I don't know who my girlfriend is anymore... I used to be super tight with her but now I can't even get the reason as to why she won't do (insert random shit) or anything really.

Help?

Hey... I think i'm starting to get this shit from my girl too. :(

you're 18... it's time to drink copious amounts of alcohol, fuck random bitches and do stupid shit (hopefully not get arrested)... it's not the time to deal with GF drama... don't waste your youth... you'll only regret it later...

Ebay seller messaged me asking for positive feedback when he only shipped today, 5 days after the auction ended.

Isn't it common practice to leave feedback after you receive the item? And he's saying he'll leave me feedback after I leave mine. Really? I paid immediately after the auction ended, what else are you gonna evaluate me on?

it's the fact that 3 years into university and im still watching the exact same presentations from grade 8 where people spend more time animating each title and slide than putting in useful content in their presentation

it's incredibly easy to work with but given that it's mandatory as a presentation tool is annoying

yeah our professors put a stop to that by having every half-wit do an extra course on how to properly do their presentations and behave. most people still put too much text and an extra table with information on their slides (o wait that's me, but the presentation was about ceramics and i'm a chemist so i don't really feel guilty)

fucking hate when people just read off exactly what the slide says god dammit that shit is frustrating to shit through when you're a quick reader

yeah our professors put a stop to that by having every half-wit do an extra course on how to properly do their presentations and behave. most people still put too much text and an extra table with information on their slides (o wait that's me, but the presentation was about ceramics and i'm a chemist so i don't really feel guilty)

this, most of the girls in my major are really dumb and so i always have to sit through this cutesy bullshit. makes it really easy to get an A on the bright side.

Dorm roommates.

My fucking (randomly assigned dorm) roommate stole the numbers from all of my credit cards / debit cards / etc last week and charged thousands of dollars on them during finals week. I had to cancel all my cards and deal with that shit and file a report. Since then I've had no access to cash or credit.

I'm at the airport now, trying to go home to enjoy one fucking week of summer before summer sessions start and I'm out of all all the cash I had before this shit happened. And my flight is delayed for a good 6 hours. I can't buy any food and this sucks shit. Plus, my roommate woke me up at 6 in the morning because he was moving out (WHY 6AM?) and he moved shit around for 2.5 hours so I couldn't sleep. I'm running on three hours of sleep right now.

/rant

people that talk with an upward inflection; namely my roommates hipster vegan girlfriend.

i don't give a fuck about a corrupt meat industry to begin with, but if you're going to talk about it make it discernible as to whether or not you're asking a question or telling me something.

Dorm roommates.

My fucking (randomly assigned dorm) roommate stole the numbers from all of my credit cards / debit cards / etc last week and charged thousands of dollars on them during finals week. I had to cancel all my cards and deal with that shit and file a report. Since then I've had no access to cash or credit.

I'm at the airport now, trying to go home to enjoy one fucking week of summer before summer sessions start and I'm out of all all the cash I had before this shit happened. And my flight is delayed for a good 6 hours. I can't buy any food and this sucks shit. Plus, my roommate woke me up at 6 in the morning because he was moving out (WHY 6AM?) and he moved shit around for 2.5 hours so I couldn't sleep. I'm running on three hours of sleep right now.

/rant

I don't understand how you can be chill about. The theft alone would be grounds for filing law charges, and the 6am move-out is enough for physical harm.