shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

My mother is forcing her way into my private life and areas that really aren't her fucking business, and don't affect her or anyone else in any way possible. We have a good relationship, but she's seriously testing my patience here, especially when she has no idea what's going on behind the scenes and just assumes. Supervague, but I'm sure most can appreciate the hatred of people forcing themselves into situations they don't belong in. RAGE.

a friend of mine came out all rattled one day. he told us he was all fucked up because his mom and dad ambushed him, gave him a book on how to give your woman an orgasm, and grilled him for 20 minutes because they were worried he was a "selfish lover"

ughughghhuggh

My lower back has been hurting for a week now cause this bitch blasting music bumped into me while I was doing squats and made me lose my balance

this is back hand status. any kind of interrupting somebody when doing serious weight-lifting is grounds for dropkicking to the face.

#longterminjury

is it really the same thing? To me it's in the same vein as Penthouse nominating girls as Pet of the Month or whatever. Is it "cool" to call girls dimes? I'm white and from the suburbs so I have no idea.

it's not a word that I use, but it's not used degradingly. you're basically saying she's perfect (dime, 10, get it).

I was this close to smacking her

this close

Thanks XY. I hope I don't have to see a doctor for this:mad:

IANAD (i am not a doctor) but if the pain persists, I definitely would suggest seeing a GP. Any lack of range of motion / continued pain is something you'd want checked out asap.

In the meanwhile, ice and rest-up. :o squat hard but rest harder

this is back hand status. any kind of interrupting somebody when doing serious weight-lifting is grounds for dropkicking to the face.

#longterminjury

real talk, people don't realize how dangerous the gym can be. I know a guy that broke two fingers so badly they had to be sewn back on because he put down a dumbbell on another weight that someone had let roll towards him

When someone throws money in your face. (not literally like an Atlanta Stripclub). I have been getting day to day texts of someones bank account balance. First they flaunted how much they had. Now they just texted me on my way to work "spent too much money down to (a bunch of money) :(" the fuck is this shit? I didnt know i was "friends" with Paris Hilton (not the awesome basedgod version).

Theres nothin wrong with comin up on some dough and being so excited you have to tell someone. BUT once youve told that person I dont wanna fuckin hear about it every fuckin day.

I know what he's talking about. Do something just to be nice and people are so taken aback by it you feel like a weirdo.

Just tell the girl "Look, you're ugly and i'm sure people don't do nice things for you very often. I felt bad for you, so I thought I'd change things up. Don't read too much into it."

I don't know who my girlfriend is anymore... I used to be super tight with her but now I can't even get the reason as to why she won't do (insert random shit) or anything really.

Help?

this happened to me, in reverse, a while ago.

not to be a dick, but i'd be 99% convinced she just isn't into it anymore. looking for an excuse to break up where she feels ok about it. time to go.