shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

dont get me wrong, doing well in something you spend a great amount of time on is definitely rewarding, but the emphasis was on my actions. by this, i mean, that many times, i catch myself not being able to do things that i enjoy, simply because i did shotty on a test, for example. imo, when life outside of academics becomes negatlveiy affected by receiving a B-/C etc. and if others are affected by your attitude (and im guilty for this), there is a problem. i think i should just suck it up, especially because i know i tried hard, and do work.

stop complaining and tell them you'll do it for a fee

well now i look like a dumbass cause the other dude deleted his post...

LOL sorry. Deleted because I figured that in order for anyone to understand why I was so irritated I'd have to explain certain circumstances that I didn't feel like explaining.

+rep'd for your trouble. Also you could have just deleted your post too?

fucking hate those stupidly pretentious bastards that have no genuine style, no talent, no brains, no judgement. they'll feel cool cause of brand dropping and moneys they'll spend cause without their precious possessions they're nothing.

but that, i mean, i could just go and laugh about it.

it's when they try to insult your work, trynna make you feel inferior. they'll suck on famous peoples dick to try to go up higher

fucking weak ass pussies.

The person that has to announce to the entire fucking world that they got a text message and then proceeds to read that text message out loud.

A little something like this. (And yes this happened)

"OH TEXT MESSAGE...Who is it from? Who do you think its from?"

Me: "uuh I dont know? Whoever you texted last?"

Idiot: "iiiiiiitttts froooooom (Random Person). Idiot then reads text message out loud. (end)

The Fuck?

fucking hate being sick, waking up in the middle of the night coughing up green/yellow shit :mad:

this and allergies. but i can tell you that it's better than coughing up brown/red.

i love to hate heeldraggers. pick up your fucking feet lazybums

I feel you on that.

I also hate customers that walk up to a counter on their cell phones taking their sweet ass time and as soon as they get off start rushing you.

QFT.

Holy shit... I work in a 'gourmet' grocery store, and pretty much its located in the rich area. Mind you, I come from middle class, so I am not rich at all. I work my ass of. But honestly the customers who come into my store are some of the snottiest people, most ignorant people I have ever met. I honestly can't stress that if I become rich in my lifetime how I will refuse to act like these people. This one lady who pisses me the fuck off ALWAYS is on her phone when she comes into my store. She drives a sweet bently though (that her husband bought for her), but she has got huge fake tits that are just nasty, and no ass whatsoever, and botox that could make you want to throw up. What I am trying to say is how rude this woman is cause she thinks she is above everyone else, she actually came into the store today and I swear I have never heard her talk before today.

And another experience today is with some greek guy. I was ringing him up, and there wasn't a sku #, my manager (who isn't fat, but has got some meat on her bones) ran to get one and he made some nasty comment about how she was fat and should hit the gym. What I hate about this is how I couldn't say anything back since I don't want to get fired. Anyways, I told her manager and he flipped a shit, so hopefully I won't be seeing that guy around. God, I hate customers. But there are the few that are extremely nice!

Unfortunately its a guy. Thats what made me hate it so much.

BUT i do hate girls that to this weird dragging out with their words like heeeeeeeeeeeyyyy iii wannnna reteeeeeern thaaaaaaas plaaaaayyse. Liiiiiiiiikkkke wuuuuuuuuuuttttssss goooooinggg oooonnnn guiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaayyyyys

When you drop something on the ground and it disappears into the abyss.

Stupid new-ish ebay seller keeps cancelling her auction because the price isnt going high enough. But she's cancelling it even before the last day. Doesnt know bout dat last minute bid scramble. Fucking stupid. Googled her username and found her flickr. Black girl posing half naked with the donk hangin out.

my girlfriend left singapore on a week-long trip to sf/vegas/cali with her aunt, who is paying for everything. since she landed on sunday, she hasn't stopped complaining about little things like how her aunt's not letting her do her own things and stuff like that, and that she fucking hates the trip.

the only things i have been seeing on whatsapp the past few days are her little nitpicks and complaints about how much her trip sucks. and it's really, really getting on my nerves because i would GLADLY trade the 9-6 hours i have to do everyday as an intern for a trip to america.