shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Bullshit, unpredictable Chicago weather. Last Tuesday was 93, tomorrow is going to be 50 or so.

Came looking for this thread to complain about the exact same thing. Was sunny and high 70s last week, this morning I woke up freezing and when I came to the office the heater had kicked on over night. This is the fourth year in a row our spring has been shit in NWPA. It started raining in early March, and between then and now I think we've had a total of 14 days were it didn't rain, and five or six where the sun was out. Sunday I was at my girlfriend's house and she asked about the weather forecast so I bring the ten day forecast up on my phone.... rain nine outta ten days. It's getting to where we have three months of good weather a year, and the rest is absolute shit. It's no wonder 20% of the people in Erie county are officially binge drinkers.

how 31 years of marriage means nothing in the eyes of a man about to commit adultery. as much as I understand the excitement of being found attractive and the freshness of flirtation... I do not and will not ever understand or sympathize with anyone that does not have the gall or respect levels to broach the topic of moving on with their lives versus sneaking around behind their faithful partner's back. 31 years, 3 kids, 4 animals, and you can't even make the mature decision to be upfront. I'm sick.

Welcome to the real world. As you get older you'll be amazed at how people will behave, and become cynical and jaded to it.

I hate being a maximizer. Whenever I want to buy ANYTHING I have to do tons of research to make sure I'm getting the exact thing I want. When a shoe is offered in like three or four colors it's not that bad, but when they come in so many colors it's difficult. But that's not really that annoying I guess as when I go out to eat or get some tea or something and have to go through every option in my head so that I'm perfectly happy with what I have. It's all good though cuz I never end up with half-assed gear.

Nurse put the flow rate on the IV pump too fast, totally fucked up my blood pressure. Feeling pretty crap right now.

don't bother answering if you don't want to, but i keep reading your posts about you being sick. what exactly have you being sick with for so long?

Guest Krack
it's the double standard. white people can't say shit, yet everyone else get to blame us for / talk shit. yawn.
krack negged me for being racist once.

2j3ld12.jpg

Extra salty edition.

it's the double standard. white people can't say shit, yet everyone else get to blame us for / talk shit. yawn.

talk about a fucking coincidence; i was just going to make a statement (possibly thread) about this. although i'm not white, i wanted to read other's thoughts on how white people can't express pro-white sentiments without being deemed racist. you know, the typical stuff like no blatantly white-specific channels or organizations and such.