shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^ you mean people who use/wear them?

i wrote i hated them before, but no, i strictly mean people who fucking collect them, some guy i used to go to high school with on fb actually collected them all and took a picture of them stacked neatly together, i don't think he plans on using them lol

i hate when a video goes viral and then the people who made it think it has any long-term appeal whatsoever and put out similar content

like that dog that says "i love you" and the "david after dentist" kid

the constant feeling that something is crawling on me when I am laying in the grass or on a blanket in the grass.

I suspect 50% of the time something such as an ant IS actually crawling on me, but the other 50% is just my imagination.

and, I think it has been said, but people playing the guitar within earshot (when they play like shit) while I am laying in the grass

I think I may actually hate Tom's shoes now. If one more person comes up to me asking me how cool I think they are and that I should get some because they help poor little kids I think im going to rip my face off. Im all for helpin little kids in underdeveloped countries but what the fuck are we sending them some shoes that dont even last on our streets for?

^ I wear espadrilles once it gets hot enough. People have told me in the past that I ought to buy Toms instead, so that I'm "helping the less fortunate". Pisses me right off.

i fucking can't stand them. i don't trust anyone that wears them. once i hung out with an old friend who tried to impress that 1.) i should wear toms and that 2.) i should buy a fixed gear. hella that kind of guy. i haven't responded to any of his texts/messages since.

Guest walter_is_lame
i fucking can't stand them. i don't trust anyone that wears them. once i hung out with an old friend who tried to impress 1.) that i should wear toms and that 2.) i should buy a fixed gear. hella that kind of guy. i haven't responded to any of his texts/messages since.

You should respond to them ....I've been waiting for months Sam.

It's real cool to be able to change the way you interface with your pant; makes it feel fresh even after nearly a year of constant use. #mostfunyoucanhavewithyourclotheson

HA HA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH HA

oh god you nerds

fuckin acronym wearers

^^ nvm you are retarded

Let's have an honest discussion. My pants interface is literally me putting my leg into one trouser leg and then the other. Do you really have a valid counterpoint to that? Unless I sprouted a third leg, when the hell ever would my 'pants interface' change? And WHAT would I be doing that would be so important as to 'manipulate my trouser interface?'

smh

I think what you're missing in that critique, is the people that appreciate Acronymn are into it because it does change and adapt to fit the user's needs. It's like, the entire purpose of that thread, and making note of it being silly to you is just as irrelevant as someone laughing about letting dry denim distress or whatever else they're into. It just seems like a moot point to make. I don't post or participate in that thread, but that's what I got out of it from a quick glance. I'm assuming he's talking about the pocket configuration or whatever.

Guest Krack

Walking down my street and getting robbed by two motherfuckers who reeked of malt liqour, and had the flyest Jordans on.

They ran my pockets and left my Iphone,but somehow just took my empy wallet and I gave them 4 dollars.