shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

because (most of the time) hitting things with a mallet doesnt work out well.

this usually isn't the case with firearms. most punch pins need to be tapped out with a mallet. i should have figured that since it's an ak it's meant to be hit with a hammer.

I have been delaying my surgery for months.. summer time I suppose.\

From somebody who's been there, done that, I'd just do it sooner rather than later. It'll suck for three days and then it'll just be swollen. That way you can enjoy your summer too hah.

this usually isn't the case with firearms. most punch pins need to be tapped out with a mallet. i should have figured that since it's an ak it's meant to be hit with a hammer.

Just curious, what do you guys do that requires you have an AK or other automatic weapons? Or is it purely recreational?

one of your area codes is 510.

we all asian.

hella east bay. but i must agree, being around heaps of asians kind of makes me uncomfortable. actually being around a lot of filipino people.

what makes me more uncomfortable is being around otakus and cosplayers. i went to the cherry blossom festival in sf this weekend and there were a handful of people (mostly black and white people) cosplaying. they also have very bad skin.

^

Gotta work on guessing the sizing. That hasn't happened since my first pair...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64

"My jeans" It's sort of a love hate relationship...

Seriously though, this Rebecca Black shit has started an even shittier fad. The most ironic part is that she got to..number 30?...on itunes. Even though everyone buying it says the song sucks shit. The music industry sucks.

Seriously though, this Rebecca Black shit has started an even shittier fad. The most ironic part is that she got to..number 30?...on itunes. Even though everyone buying it says the song sucks shit. The music industry sucks.

I wanna know if anyone's figured out if she's making money, or if Ark's taking it all. I'd be so stoked if the joke ended up being on all the people that hate the song as she's raking in millions. Ultra justice. That being said, the song fucking sucks. That being said said, it's been in my head for weeks.

I read she donated all the proceeds to help with the Japan disaster

If that's true respect to her. But then again, even if she is just raking in all the money, why not. If I could come out with a shit song and make mega bucks, I would.

Oh and in response to My Jeans...

3WWloVLRt24

when people don't understand the concept of retail or margin, regardless if it's clothing, food, service industry, whatever. They participate in it on a daily basis, and 100% for sure earn their living off it, but can't grasp the concept and think they shouldn't pay anything over the manufactured cost because it's "unfair". Fucking idiots.