RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

when something thin slips up under your finger nail, either stabbing you or separating the connection

"Organivangelists"

LOLZ. Did you make this up?

Anybody that preaches their lifestyle sucks.

Lol I did make it up. But someone has probably used something close to it before. I dont know what to call them.

Oh and for the people that work in retail or anywhere that handles some sort of over counter payment. I lowkey hate it when customers throw their cards and money. Wtf is that about? You soo cool that you cant hand your shit to someone? They deserve to be throat jabbed.

Lol I did make it up. But someone has probably used something close to it before. I dont know what to call them

hippies ldo

when random kids in my class are like, 'what's up with the boots bro?'

and i'm like 'what's with the stupid fucking questions? they're so i can stomp your bitch ass out after class'

Working with shitty landlords who can't make time to show you a building or be organized enough to arrange something even with two weeks notice.

And the fact that this building is extremely well priced, and in the perfect location relative to school and work. If it was somewhere else I would have said fuck it and kept looking, but we sort-of "need" this building.

when people watermark their photos. like anyone is going to make profit by stealing it

Took the words right out of my mouth, I see so many shitty photographers who seem to spend more time on how their watermark looks than their actual photograph

multi million dollar corporations who have shitty websites that are always down

Searching for any sneaker collab brings up a million hypebeast reblogs and nowhere to actually buy shoes arghhhhhh

Why don't people teach us about getting together?

17_1302582948041211.jpg

Ogre Chicks who think they're hot as fuck and go around talking about how ugly trashy other girls are bothers the fuck out of me. All fuckin day at work about this chick and that chick. If you're so constructively critical why haven't you addressed the problem in the mirror.

Maybe I just hate work.

Women who are too self-conscious to admit that other women are attractive, regardless of how beautiful the other woman is. I'm beginning to think that I have to preface all laudatory comments about women with, "well, she's beautiful, yes, but not nearly as stunning as you are." If it were my girlfriend taking offense, I would understand and cease complementing other women. But when it's simply a female friend, I can't help but egg them on a bit.

seasonal depression

every year since i can remember

autumn emo

people who only drink bottled water... or even more importantly, people who only drink Fiji bottled water.

I sat at an excellent restaurant that has their own reverse osmosis water filtration system and watched two dudes drink two separate bottles of Fiji water... out of glasses...

they were also just sitting on their phones the entire meal not socializing with one another. I hate that, too.

SKYLER WHITE

her rack practically has is its own role on BB

yo fuck bottled water in general

seasonal depression

every year since i can remember

autumn emo

yeah winter holiday season for me.

typing an e-mail or dialing a phone # and keying it in wrong, erasing it, then doing it wrong again, then erasing, then doing it wrong again WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME.

in b4 I'm an idiot.

typing an e-mail or dialing a phone # and keying it in wrong, erasing it, then doing it wrong again, then erasing, then doing it wrong again WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME.

in b4 I'm an idiot.

sausage_fingers.jpg

sausage fingers?

I don't get you fucking drivers! use your turn signals! it doesn't matter if I'm cruising behind you on a bike OR in a car, I still can't read your fucking mind if you're about to make some erratic turn. although, this is especially frustrating when on a bicycle going 20mph and some fucker speeds ahead of you, not using a turn signal, and turns right directly in front of you.

instead of trying to estimate how fast I might be going or how much space you have to speed in front of me to turn (and hopefully not hit me or vice versa)... let's just assume you're not going to make it, use some fucking patience and caution (and your motherfucking turn signal! it seriously takes NO effort... only intelligence), and WAIT.

is it really that difficult to understand that you're driving at least a ton of metal? that no matter how hard you hit me, you're going to do damage? further more, is it REALLY that fucking difficult to wait maximumly 1 minute for you to SAFELY pass me?

the legal passing distance between a car and cyclist is 3 feet in Austin. you're supposed to use your turn signal 200ft before a turn is made. these things are not difficult.

I'm sorry for all of the driving related content. probably my only source of constant frustration