shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

fuck dirtbag neighbors.

last night, i was in my garage working on a table when i went outside to my driveway to smoke a cigarette. exteeng's car was parked in front of my house along the street when a van belonging to the people across the street pulls up and tries to park in front of it. well she's driving this huge van and ends up backing into exteeng's car and then just moving up 2 inches.

she gets out of the car and tries to go back inside the house when i tell her she hit the car. she gets defensive and tries to argue that this sort of thing happens at the super market all the time. i tell her that the only difference is that i caught her.

she begins to bitch about how my car is parked in front of her house and blocking her driveway which is clearly isn't. she uses her garage for storage anyway and there's always trashcans in front of the garage door. then she starts yanking on my door handles to set off the alarm. she keeps setting off the alarm and i finally switch exteeng's car with mine. she has a hatchback so there's no way it could be blocking her driveway.

this same neighbor uses our trashcans and i finally caught them when they left their junk mail on top.

so right now, i'm going over there with a videocamera to record her confessing to all this stuff. thoughts on what i should do after?

i also hate shit neighbours

in the winter, my neighbour sometimes doesn't feel like shoveling the snow in his driveway yet they don't want to walk in the snow. so there are footsteps from their door over to mine...they fucking use my driveway to walk out onto the road. wtf

one time i went out and when i came back, the fucker parked his car IN MY DRIVEWAY so that he could have a clear driveway to shovel his snow all at once. wtf

he just says oh sorry fuckign hate them i should weld his screendoor shut when he's out

fuck dirtbag neighbors.

last night, i was in my garage working on a table when i went outside to my driveway to smoke a cigarette. exteeng's car was parked in front of my house along the street when a van belonging to the people across the street pulls up and tries to park in front of it. well she's driving this huge van and ends up backing into exteeng's car and then just moving up 2 inches.

she gets out of the car and tries to go back inside the house when i tell her she hit the car. she gets defensive and tries to argue that this sort of thing happens at the super market all the time. i tell her that the only difference is that i caught her.

she begins to bitch about how my car is parked in front of her house and blocking her driveway which is clearly isn't. she uses her garage for storage anyway and there's always trashcans in front of the garage door. then she starts yanking on my door handles to set off the alarm. she keeps setting off the alarm and i finally switch exteeng's car with mine. she has a hatchback so there's no way it could be blocking her driveway.

this same neighbor uses our trashcans and i finally caught them when they left their junk mail on top.

so right now, i'm going over there with a videocamera to record her confessing to all this stuff. thoughts on what i should do after?

It's considered wiretapping in some states. Unless she consents to being video taped. Most law enforcement will toss it out, maybe press charges against you unless its some kind of case where you're falsely accused of rape and they admit on tape you didnt do it.

I have the shittiest neighbors ever. I'm convinced they have super loaded parents, cus theres no way a subway performer and a diner waitress can afford 4500+ dollar a month non rent controlled apartment. They work like a few hours a day, and basically do meth all day in their spare time. They have a dog, it is filthy and barely walked, and our building is near 5 dog parks. They're up till like 5-6am every night blasting their crappy indie rock, and letting their puppy mill dog run up and down the apartment. And best of all they're in their 50s. The building management has fined them like 500 each time for every violation and its like nothing to them.

i also hate shit neighbours

in the winter, my neighbour sometimes doesn't feel like shoveling the snow in his driveway yet they don't want to walk in the snow. so there are footsteps from their door over to mine...they fucking use my driveway to walk out onto the road. wtf

one time i went out and when i came back, the fucker parked his car IN MY DRIVEWAY so that he could have a clear driveway to shovel his snow all at once. wtf

he just says oh sorry fuckign hate them i should weld his screendoor shut when he's out

you herd of these fences and things?

and him parking in your drivey so the street is unblocked while he clears his driveway isn't that big of a deal imo

No, I agree with the OP. That's annoying. Once when I was little my dad busted his ass to clear out our very long, shared driveway after a blizzard. The neighbors didn't help but as soon as he finished they drove on up out of that shit.

there's no fence on the front lawn and the fence on the side doesn't run up to the front doors so he can just hop from one side to another. is this not how it is in all suburbs?

and nah that's a dick move. shovel half and then move the car or put it on the road. to me that's just as bad as using my driveway just cuz his is full

i just park on the road and shovel that shit.. there's always cars on the road in toronto suburbs cause most of the roads are fairly wide

i think it's the fact that the neighbour didn't ask

also the bigger fence/hedge shit.. if you're the only guy doing it then it might look kinda goofy

all suburbs are created equally? maybe build a higher fence or plant some kind of hedge?

there is roughly 5m(?) between our two front doors. not only would it look stupid to have a hedge there, i would not be able to access the side/back of my house from that side

even though i still think it's kinda dumb, i think bryan is right i probably would've said ok if he asked