shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

You know what else is insane? Nanny Governments, who are bullied by hired-gun lobbying firms, telling a pussy-fuck population of crybabies with no sense of personal responsibility that it knows what's in the public's best health interests.

I really, really hate working with women. In an office setting, it is an absolute nightmare to work under a female manager because they're stupid, emotional, cliquey, biased, and did I mention stupid? Yeah, women in an office setting are pretty fucking worthless. Go back to the basics and figure out a way to be good for something. Thanks.

I really, really hate working with women. In an office setting, it is an absolute nightmare to work under a female manager because they're stupid, emotional, cliquey, biased, and did I mention stupid? Yeah, women in an office setting are pretty fucking worthless. Go back to the basics and figure out a way to be good for something. Thanks.

anyone who hasn't worked in a traditional giant corporation office environment cannot speak to this: Manx is 100% spot on. Being in an office environment in any sort of "middle" role requires you to be surrounded by retarded women who still haven't graduated from highschool, intellectually.

edit - come to think of it i think it's just that i find soap operas and cattiness harder to suffer than sports arguments and fart jokes

smh, still less than $5 down souf

haha i was in australia a while ago and smokes were 15-20+ a pack, and the aud is better than the american dollar. i'm currently on my 4th day without having a cigarette and i'm fiending like a motherfucker. so shit i hate - quitting smoking. it's HARD

originally posted by shit Manx hates view post

✔ jews

✔ gubbamint

✔ women

manx you at least getting your dick wet lately or what

Ladies and gentlemen, JAYROCK! Seriously, though...

Crap, you're right. I forgot that you can do time if you don't address the chosen people in any way but overwhelmingly complimentary. My bad. I do feel that a pussy population is a population of pussies, and that modern man needs to crate train his human counterpart.

I can honestly say that your statements are true minus the last one. In an effort to defend my masculinity I boast that my sex life is, ironically, the only shining light in the dark, lonely path that I walk as an incredibly handsome polymath.

PS- I bet you have those pronounced flares around your nostrils that only homosexuals have / I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

http://www.care2.com/causes/womens-rights/blog/female-bosses-are-a-nightmare-another-study-find-that-men-and-women-prefer-male-bosses/

Girls who have "pregnancy progress" photo albums on facebook are awful too.

Pregnancy gives people the right to act very silly in public as long as it's under the guise of being spiritually enlightened, like in yogurt or tampax commercials.