shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i think u thinkin 2 hard about dis bro

No. I've had to act on this shit with an iron fist several times. Never refrain from getting busy with dudes like this.

was at a girls house and needed to take a shit, ran out of toilet paper, so I had to scream to her to get me a roll. embarrassing

Then you need to sit in the sink as to Burn Notice it into a bidet.

when people act like its a huge fucking chore to take their shoes off when they come inside my apartment. You aren't cleaning the floors, and it takes 5 seconds to take them off, so quit whining about it. someone went as far as to tell me my "fake wooden floors" would be fine if she left her shoes on. I was like, bitch this is beautiful hardwood, and its this clean for a reason.

people who bitch n ask for advice, you give them honest advice and then they don't listen cause they didn't actually want advice, just affirmation. stop wasting my time fucker.

warm beer boooooooooo

One common misconception of beer served in the United Kingdom concerns the serving temperature: it is believed that British beer is served warm. In reality, beer in the UK is usually served at cellar temperature (between 10–14 °C (50–57 °F)

NOT COLD ENOUGH

One common misconception of beer served in the United Kingdom concerns the serving temperature: it is believed that British beer is served warm. In reality, beer in the UK is usually served at cellar temperature (between 10–14 °C (50–57 °F)

NOT COLD ENOUGH

yeah wtf with that. or maybe it's done so you drink it faster and then order another one.

NOT COLD ENOUGH

I can't stand ice cold beer. You miss out on so much, my dude. With American macros I can honestly say that those taste much better the colder they are. Nobody likes warm lemonade.

russell brand

Yeah. I don't understand his appeal. Bruno Mars and Rob Thomas have more appeal than that.

depending on the beer I don't even put it in the fridge. shitty beer has to be cold. still tastes like shit though.

Same here.

My favorite beers, Flemish Sours and Berliner Weiss, have to be chilled slightly, most other beers that I like are wheatey and I'll fridge them. I just crotch-warm until suitable. I'll do this even if I'm a guest. I'm not playing games.

I'm actually thinking about buying a wine cooler soon for my stack.

Beer should be cold but not chilled.

Thats what I learned in Germany.

I love my hefenweisen beer and festbier is the legit wheatbeer mang shit.

However; corona, millers, etc. has to be cold or chilled, otherwise it tastes like saliva. Its that puss light beer that I cant stand.

Beer should be cold but not chilled.

Thats what I learned in Germany.

I love my hefenweisen beer and festbier is the legit wheatbeer mang shit.

However; corona, millers, etc. has to be cold or chilled, otherwise it tastes like saliva. Its that puss light beer that I cant stand.

Let's all just drink our beer however we want. Heaven forbid the topic becomes as stupid as coffee.