shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

- at work you'll ask your coworkers a question like 'how much would it take for you to eat a human steak' and they don't give the query its due consideration or ask any thoughtful follow-up questions. fuck those people.

- you wash your face or whatever and your hands are wet. you start brushing your teeth and water drips down your forearm. worst sensation.

- chelsea handler

- at work you'll ask your coworkers a question like 'how much would it take for you to eat a human steak' and they don't give the query its due consideration or ask any thoughtful follow-up questions. fuck those people.

- you wash your face or whatever and your hands are wet. you start brushing your teeth and water drips down your forearm. worst sensation.

- chelsea handler

I hate all of these thigs. Especially the last one. She's so fucking lame. Get over this "liberated" woman of the 90's shit. Insult comedy is very cheap and weak.

people with the least amount of power that act like they've got plenty and there's nothing you can do about it.

idiots who ruin everything.

yeah i know welcome to human life.

yeah i thought that's what he was trying to convey too. i'm a raging atheist but it doesn't bother me at all; it's just what people say in times of crisis. i'm going to say anyone getting riled up at well-wishers for sufferers of an unspeakable tragedy because of a fucking technicality deserves to be called a dumb fucking cunt.

I'm as ardent an atheist as anyone, but if a religious impulse compels people of faith to take real action in attempting to aid relief efforts in Japan, who am I or anyone else to judge them or their motivations? Obviously, there are some people/groups/organizations willing to exploit a tragedy like this by seeking to establish a foothold in a region or nation rendered vulnerable by a devastating event such an earthquake, tsunami, etc. But, while cynically noting that reality, its important to recognize that it is going to be real, tangible aid in the form of money or "boots on the ground" that will do the unfortunate people in affected areas the most good, not prayer. I was speaking with my brother who is a firefighter, and he told me that a number of local departments are sending men and women to help the Japanese. At the risk of sounding schmaltzy, events like the one thats caused so much destruction in Japan should bring people together, whether they be religious or areligious, with the simple goal of helping the folks directly affected by what OAS1S aptly describes as an "unspeakable tragedy." Its fucking sickening that so many deluded cocksuckers are holding this up as "God's will" or part of "God's Plan." Try telling that to someone whose entire life was wiped out by the tsunami. Like most all of you (I hope), I'm outraged by the "well, God is simply paying those sneaking Japs back" sentiments that are floating around out there on the fringes. I understand that there's an important distinction to note between the "God's will" sentiments, and wildly misguided "God hates the Japs" invective, I just feel that God -- however you personally conceive of him, her, or it -- should be left out of situations like this.

I'm hearing more and more of people of people claiming the Japan disaster is karmic retribution for Pearl Harbour.

It's so utterly absurd, you can only feel pity for this idiotic minority.

I know! This thought process coming to said conclusion is why some support eugenics. The trials of salem employed higher logic than these people and I'm seeing it too frequently.

yeah i thought that's what he was trying to convey too. i'm a raging atheist but it doesn't bother me at all; it's just what people say in times of crisis. i'm going to say anyone getting riled up at well-wishers for sufferers of an unspeakable tragedy because of a fucking technicality deserves to be called a dumb fucking cunt.

i'm not getting riled up over well-wishers, i'm pissed at people who fast and pray for three days straight thinking they are contributing to the disaster relief effort as much as those who are on the ground actually getting their hands dirty. the only people who benefit from that kind of self-righteous behavior are the ones who undertake it.