shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

People who add others on facebook almost immediately after meeting them for the first time.

I was bored on the train home from a night out, so I take out my phone and wut, the dude already added me... da fuk mayne. And before that, he tried to get people to play this lame game where we guess each other's surnames...

did he make any moves on you too?

the clues might be there

bank of america is awful. went in to cash some savings bonds and they lost 50 out of the 55 i gave them.

also, it took 30 minutes of "hold on, i'm just trying to get one last bit of information" from the customer service rep to tell me she couldn't do anything.

and now i'm hold again and somebody just answered and then put me back on hold.

edit: and now they're saying they need my death certificate to even locate the bonds. what the fuck is going on?!

bank of america is awful. went in to cash some savings bonds and they lost 50 out of the 55 i gave them.

also, it took 30 minutes of "hold on, i'm just trying to get one last bit of information" from the customer service rep to tell me she couldn't do anything.

and now i'm hold again and somebody just answered and then put me back on hold.

edit: and now they're saying they need my death certificate to even locate the bonds. what the fuck is going on?![/QUote]

Dude,

Bank of America is the single most awful of awfuls. I would serve those fuckers a cherry danish.

Press is usually hit or miss (or rather, hit, miss, miss, miss, miss), but this just screams of "too little too late" on the heritage bandwagon.

http://www.ivy-style.com/spring-11-j-press-includes-yale-cremieux-collabs.html

I could get down with some of those athletic sweats.

Without all that Yale branding of course.

They need to bring back the old PRESS stuff

jpresstee.jpg

I've got preemptive hate towards the silly Japanese poseurs who are gonna buy that Yale shit up.

el oh el is fucking worse

maybe / probably

but when two or three french-canadian cwg's say LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL, it makes me want to punch them.

another thing french-dubbed anything. tv shows when they leave the orignial [english] voices with the background music even more than movies, even if french-dubbed movies are awful

when you click the map enlarge button in the taxi, in an effort to make that shit at least SOMEWHAT useful, and it keeps going back to the minimized version with ads once its up for like 10 seconds. so fucking annoying.

also cab drivers who dont know where the fuck they are going, in general.

man fuck people who are cruel to animals/pets

this one dumb bitch i used to call a friend and shared many beers with had the gall to come over to my pad after inviting her to dinner with some other people and tell the whole table that she ran over a dog.

me: "oh so it ran infront of your car and you couldn't brake before hitting the dog?"

her"..uh no. i hit him"

me:"on purpose? it was standing in the road and you ran it over?"

her:" no it was on the neighbours lawn"

me (too chocked to believe this): "you ran it over on purpose?"

her:"yeah that's why the neighbours have car tracks in their front yard"

me: "what the fuck are you crazy?"

her: "well it was limping already and it was really malnourished. the family it belonged to let it round around all the time anyway and didn't take care of it (yadda yadda, more justification) so basically i did it a favor by running it over"

me and the rest of the guests too shocked to actually say anything

well thanks to you you dumb cunt my girlfriend who was there is now having one nervous breakdown after another, she can't sleep and is freaked the fuck out as to how that cunt could do such a cruel thing.

what's even better is that that cunt sees no error on her part because she hates animals either way and is not able to feel empathy or love other people. bitch i hope you miserably die alone in a gutter somewhere because you drink half a gallon of coffee every day and already have ulcers in your stomach. combine that with all the other medication you take i should feel obliged by your own logic to kill you and put you out of your misery

Failed actor types.

Despite it being your dream to be in front of those lights, you're actually too chicken-shit to even audition. You couldn't be cast for anything other than "whiny bitch #2" or "baby w/ poop pants" anyway. You insist on singing along to everything within earshot completely unaware of how tone deaf you really are. You have no skills, talent, and you're balding.

Catch you on the big screen!!!

another thing french-dubbed anything. tv shows when they leave the orignial [english] voices with the background music even more than movies, even if french-dubbed movies are awful

this

also dubbed anything pretty much. if you see a movie the original voice of the characters is part what make the movie and also if you read on lips you'll know it's not synced, it usually pisses me off so i don't even watch the movie.

except maybe for cartoons, action movies with steven seagal or jc van damme and those very bad movies with dubbing that is so bad it's funny.