shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people that make a crazy amount of noise when they walk (sandals, dragging their feet, huge backpack / messenger bag, keys everywhere.)

i love wearing boots that make an obnoxious amount of noise. makes me feel like i'm in a movie and the camera follows my move very close from the floor or something.

i love wearing boots that make an obnoxious amount of noise. makes me feel like i'm in a movie and the camera follows my move very close from the floor or something.

I'm about to enroll in a saound design program and from what I understand, this is considered a big cliche and design flaw. It always bothered me when a characters footsteps were too loud. A lot of movies do this.

it is indeed a huge cliché and not very original/creative. but it still can work in some situation i guess without sounding cliché, like to bring a heavy ambiance to the scene or show the importance of a certain character over some other...

it is indeed a huge cliché and not very original/creative. but it still can work in some situation i guess without sounding cliché, like to bring a heavy ambiance to the scene or show the importance of a certain character over some other...

That's the thing. The heavy footsteps, especially resonating through a hall-like ambiance is supposed to portray an introversion or an isolation. It builds a melodrama through this and depending on the situation, it comes across as egotistical and low-brow instead.

It's like how in that terrible movie "girl next door" they had to use slow motion scenes and soundtrack isolation OVER and OVER and OVER again to portray scenes of contemplation and great reflection. They did this tirelessly until it became so unbearable that it developed into a parody of itself. A lot of movies do this. That's another reason that Wes Anderson movies are going to age like a diarrhea fart. They use too much slow mo and saturated colors while isolating some annoying Donovan soundtrack to portray the importance of absolutely nothing, and play that concept off in a "stylishly nonchalant" way that makes me want to puke. You DO give a shit that you're using slow mo to enhance weak character development. Stop acting like you're not.

I hate how when I take a big shit, I wipe and wipe with no end in sight. If the poop is out of my butt, and there's no leakage or anything, where is all this caca coming from? The poop is OUT OF MY BUTT. Do I need a freaking TOWEL for this???

Update:

I used an old dish rag to wipe my ass last night when I was having this same problem. It resolved the issue in like, two wipes.

Beware: I'm now the house guest from hell. I'm never going back to TP.

I hate not having full access to the wide selection of chocolate bars that I am used to in Canada, for example butterfinger and wonderbar.

Actually, now that I think of it, not having access to all the lard ass enjoyments I am used to in Canada.

Trying to locate a street that is called one thing on every motherfucking map, but something completely different in the real world. Why in fuck wouldn't maps -- whether they be paper or online -- include EVERY possible name, or better yet, the name that is actually on the street sign.

most of the compliments i give are purely perfunctory, so it doesnt really matter to me whether the other person returns it with a another meaningless compliment.

the notion that every single compliment you give has to be entirely sincere is just stupid. in most cases, apologies, expressions of gratitude, compliments, et cetera are just functional gestures that living and interacting with other people demands.

to be fair, most people arent exactly sincere when they just say thank you in response to a compliment received. it's another meaningless claim made to serve a particular social function. although there are certainly exceptions, i doubt anyone is genuinely grateful for compliments received in every day situations; but we still say "thanks" anyway.

i wouldnt get so serious and start talking about intentions and meanings in something that is generally mundane in its nature. just my 2 cents.

I just had surgery, in the middle of the hardest 2 weeks of this semester. I have a midterm tomorrow and I'm fucked up from being put under.. explained this to my teacher and he refuses to give me a makeup. I feel like I'm gonna be braindead during this test :(

falling asleep while waiting on a bus at a railway crossing for a train to pass and then waking up, noticing that the bus is in the same position for the pass 20min and the train is still moving at 0.5km/h, i felt very uncomfortable, so i kept fidgeting, lol.. i think the lady beside me thought i was going crazy

^wow your teacher is fucking unreasonable..

I just had surgery, in the middle of the hardest 2 weeks of this semester. I have a midterm tomorrow and I'm fucked up from being put under.. explained this to my teacher and he refuses to give me a makeup. I feel like I'm gonna be braindead during this test :(

You should go above him, to someone else in the department. At least in my school it isn't even up to the teacher to reschedule tests, you must apply within the department.

Also into the rain, after reading that I guess I agree with you.

People who add others on facebook almost immediately after meeting them for the first time.

I was bored on the train home from a night out, so I take out my phone and wut, the dude already added me... da fuk mayne. And before that, he tried to get people to play this lame game where we guess each other's surnames...