shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

if I'm that late I don't even bother. I totally smell like cigarettes in class though.

I hate doing lame group projects. I actually don't hate making power points though, so I just take that part. still lame. always in lame classes too that have nothing to do with what i'm actually studying; garbage requirements.

Shoddy journalism resulting in misinformation about raw denim.

I woke up to read the newspaper with this flasher on the front page:

Raw denim is prone to wearing out in sensitive areas. D1

Read the article here

Seriously, an article about crotch blowouts? The hipster bitch who probably wrote this didn't even address the matter of fit or activity in the jeans as the primary cause of premature wear. Instead, she spews shit like this:

When I told a friend I was writing about "crotch blowout" she assumed it was some sort of new Brazilian hairstraightening technique for the nether regions. Unless you're a guy who wears expensive denim, you probably don't know what it is either.

Expensive = Raw?

Could it be that raw denim is simply weaker because it's not washed after being dyed?

Seriously?

With all the talk about denim culture online and the name dropping in that article, somehow they missed SuFu and local denim retailers Dutil. Instead, Denim Therapy in New York gets a mention - not that BiG or SE need any more media exposure.

Do your homework.

i'm pretty sure crotch blowout is from just buying jeans that are too small and the crotch just not being able to handle it. I just got a newer pair of new standards and I didn't size down too much just to avoid that this go around. They really haven't stretched out all that much and are probably about the same size as the other ones after the stretching.

fuckers who act like people who can't speak english very well are idiots.

I had to yell at a dude because he blamed his fuck-up on the "language barrier". It made girl feel like shit and she's so sweet. Shit broke my heart. I work with this girl all the time, and I have no problems communicating with her. The funny thing is, I had her working with him so he could pick up some tips on how to be more efficient.

I just want this week to be over.

Yeah, public transport here is so not viable that only the most desperate use it.

Desperate like me!

In all seriousness though, public transport kicks ass and more people who can should use it.

Here in baltimore, the MTA is pretty unreliable. It truly is a dreg-mobile. Late at night I would see some real wesley-willis types on there. Late at night was kind of annoying because you had normal people who just worked night shifts who had to deal with that shit every day, because sometimes the freak show comes to town.

^ Canadian Customs officers can be pretty anal sometimes

plus, a related CanadaPost fail.

2011/02/18 17:00 MARKHAM Item accepted at the Post Office

2011/02/26 09:33 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility

wtf?? what usually takes a few hours or a day took a week and it hasn't moved since. just my luck too, this is a high priced item