word

tumblr_lh4yrxXAcF1qf49mwo1_500.jpg

HBD Earl.

wtf111.png

what the fuck

i just wanted to buy some shorts

how is shipping like almost $100?

Yo Vamp,

Shipping internationally via UPS they do have to include duties and taxes to your fee since it is most likely UPS, granted it may be just a pair of shorts but when shipping international one needs to take into account the dimensions as well since UPS is based on dimensional weight. Also, most companies double the actual freight cost as a means of profit.

I hate how people are pretending that Fedor's abilities were a myth and that he was an overrated fighter. People are justifying this nonsense by stating that he fought mediocre talents and that when he did fight a good fighter, they were passed their "primes."

That's a load of bullshit. Fedor decimated his opponents, used incredible skill to advance from bad positions, was very cerebral in his method and was able to lure people much larger and more powerful into compromised positions.

I think that people don't really understand fully why he's lost these two fights that we all believed he should have dominated (and he should have). They attribute these losses to the complete bullshit theories like the ones I stated above instead of understanding that this amazing talent has maybe just feeling his age and the length of his career.

They're analyzing this subjectively. He's a very humble champion. It amazes me that people get so much pleasure in seeing such a professional champion fall when people still pretend that complete douchebags like Jackson are worthy of their reps. I wonder if people are going to act this way when someone humiliates a complete dirt bag piece of shit like valesquez.

I hate how people are pretending that Fedor's abilities were a myth and that he was an overrated fighter. People are justifying this nonsense by stating that he fought mediocre talents and that when he did fight a good fighter, they were passed their "primes."

That's a load of bullshit. Fedor decimated his opponents, used incredible skill to advance from bad positions, was very cerebral in his method and was able to lure people much larger and more powerful into compromised positions.

I think that people don't really understand fully why he's lost these two fights that we all believed he should have dominated (and he should have). They attribute these losses to the complete bullshit theories like the ones I stated above instead of understanding that this amazing talent has maybe just feeling his age and the length of his career.

They're analyzing this subjectively. He's a very humble champion. It amazes me that people get so much pleasure in seeing such a professional champion fall when people still pretend that complete douchebags like Jackson are worthy of their reps. I wonder if people are going to act this way when someone humiliates a complete dirt bag piece of shit like valesquez.

Cain's a humble champion too. He just recently said Fedor is still the best HW in the world and a guy he looks up too alot. All the Fedor hate comes from the UFC guys that think Brock was a god. I think Fedor stained his legacy by not taking the contract from the UFC and listening to his management. They offered him 30mil for 6 fights

Cain's a humble champion too. He just recently said Fedor is still the best HW in the world and a guy he looks up too alot. All the Fedor hate comes from the UFC guys that think Brock was a god. I think Fedor stained his legacy by not taking the contract from the UFC and listening to his management. They offered him 30mil for 6 fights

My jury Is still out on val in a lot of ways. He's not half the asshole that people like jackson are, though.

You have a point about the ufc nonsense. I actually respect fedor more for not signing. I've always dispised dana and his low brow backsliding method of promoting fights. He was utterly unprofessional about the loss to bigfoot on such dignified mediums as twitter, getting into it with teenaged fedor fanboys and gloating about a loss as if his was the hand that smashed the eye. He's always been a sheister and though many would disagree, I think his conduct hurts the sportsmanship of a sport that he was instrumental in popularizing, but perhaps at the cost of keeping it out of the social trash heap. Spike tv and turner networks here we come. Mma is definitely a sport that skates a fine line and should stress dignity and professionalism. Idealistic, I know. Promoters are scum and mma franchises are too short lived due to the sports relative infancy.

Fuck dana.

I'm sick and tired of all this native inspired crap. People are so caught up with fashion that people forget that they are wearing the designs of one of the most disenfranchised minorities in america.

lmao was at a bar tonight and a guy had on a Pendleton x OC hoodie that was all over Native American print.. one of the biggest douche bags I've met in a while.. stole a beer I bought for my friend and then argued with me about it being his beer.. god dammit.. yeah, I don't like it either.

lmao was at a bar tonight and a guy had on a Pendleton x OC hoodie that was all over Native American print.. one of the biggest douche bags I've met in a while.. stole a beer I bought for my friend and then argued with me about it being his beer.. god dammit.. yeah, I don't like it either.

It bothers me, too. What's the angle with this shit, anyway? Are you trying to tell us that you're a reformed fur trapper of west or woodsman of north? They come across as the culturally confused pupae of the upper middle class. I hate cosplay. Let's just say the pussy under the garb doesn't ever sell the angle.

The same goes for the now waning depression-era revival gimmick along with this aimless and unfocused art student take on classic menswear. I swear to god if these guys ruin leather braces for me, I"l kill myself. Mark my words.

Thank god for ervell.

when i'm sitting at my desk and i go to stand up and my foot is on my headphones cord(really long cord) and yanks them and makes them expand or fall off my head. happened twice in the last hour. shit's pissing me off.

this EXACT thing has been happening to me lately since i've been skyping more often and i often proceed by yanking on that cord in a fit of rage. i think i may have solved the issue however by routing that cable up from underneath my desk's surface so that the headset cord is now never touching the floor. this may not work with your desk setup but if so, consider it.