RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

People who constantly tell you about how tired they are. Shut the fuck up I don't care. Stop sighing.

this. my roommates always like "IM SO EXHAUSTED" and I'm like ...im sorry to hear that? he also will do this exxagerated sigh/yawn really high pitched loud noise when he's tired or whatever, hard to explain but soooo fucking annoying.

I hate when I let people borrow things and I never get them back. This kid has had one of my DVDs for over two years and I never see him. Also, my other friend has one of my books that I loaned him at the beginning of summer.

I also hate misplacing stuff. Can't find a pair of my shorts or a beanie.

Losing stuff in general just sucks, cuz items take on more significant value than they actually had, because I think damn, I had this but now I don't. If that makes sense.

when couples break up and get back together the next day.....

Guest I LOVE LFC

My ladys sister and her fell, 27 & 30 respectively, split up every weekend cos he stays out after the footy too long an gets wired. Shits so annoying when he then proceeds the moan about it for the 3 extra hours he's out.

It's funny when she turns up with his clothes in bin bags at the pub though, but that's only every other weekend.

i hate friday nights when everyone else is out doing something drunken and/or stupid and i am sitting at home bored and alone.

move out to la

do (more) coke

say you're a culkin

bang mila kunis (lookalikes)

why the fuck are people still quoting posts right before theirs? it's too annoying..

^mila kunis lookalikes, wahttt!? i have yet to see one

why the fuck are people still quoting posts right before theirs? it's too annoying..

^mila kunis lookalikes, wahttt!? i have yet to see one

+1

ohwait.....

edit: shit, got bumped to the next page.. add to the list of shit i hate.

Quoting Don Draper...

Fuck Valentine's day and the chumps its made for.

whatever dude, to each their own, but that's a sad way to live your life - not only because you're quoting "mad men".

Seriously, valentines day is AWESOME when you spend most of it getting luxurious BJs and eating delicious food. What's to hate about that?

i feel like too many of my complaints are about public transit, but whatever

when you're about to get off the train, and a bunch of assholes are standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING DOORS. where do they expect the plethora of people getting off to go? i especially hate it when they look annoyed that they have to move out of the way, or if they try to get on in the middle of when you're stepping out.

who the fuck decides to bring fried fish or any fish on a bus and thinks it's smart. bitch leave that shit behind.

i hate when people use "online" & "offline" interchangeably.

who the fuck decides to bring fried fish or any fish on a bus and thinks it's smart. bitch leave that shit behind.

don't bring fish to the party kids

burning my thumb on the oven thermometer - next level stupidity ....

old people behind the wheel

chinese parking lots

old chinese people behind the wheel in chinese parking lots

I swore my frenchie hasn't done this in months, damn I hate when he rips one and it reeks.. I swore it was the baby but I was wrong.

having to tether my 3G because my class is out of school wifi range / LAN ports in class don't work

people who get dogs for the wrong reasons

a close friend of mine got a female pitbull puppy last summer, gave her whatever food he had so of course the dog became ill and nearly died according to the vet (0)

now fast forward to a couple of days ago, the same dog was fighting his cat and the guy went apeshit and literally pinned down the dog pretty violently then started choking her for a good ten seconds

i stopped talking to that guy

People who abuse animals make me more angry than people who are jerks to other people. Would seriously like animal cruelty crimes to be WAY harsher.

People incapable of being decent dog owners should also not be allowed to have children. Seriously I have this neighbor who never ever walks her dog because "its too cold" and "he doesnt like walks." She allows it to tear up her stuff and scratch up her furniture because of lack of exercise and stress.

I hate when people constantly yell at their dogs and expect it to work.

I'm not going to check if someone posted this but

how youtube changes resolution now when yo fullscreen.

what the fuck, I don't want to have to wait for your bullshit to reload just because I want to watch it fullscreen. fuck off with this shit, keep it at one resolution, I am perfectly capable of changing it on my own should I feel the need to.

there was a can vending machine in the hall of my building and now they replaced it with a condom vending machine. i don't care about condom i want to be able to get a can of coke when i'm hangover.

People that don't turn their phones on silent / vibrate / whatever while you're in an intimate setting. I know we are just eating lunch and you're my girlfriend's friend, but those constant text messages that I can't help but be notified of drive me fucking crazy. Then I get dirty looks when I tell her to turn it off because I'm the rude one.

it's just that sometimes I wait for a vid to load while I'm in another tab or I'll start watching a vid and partway through I'll decide I want to watch fullscreen. don't want to deal with it loading again. thnx 4 tip tho