+$350 on hold'em @ Goldstrike

12/22:

+$470 on craps @ Horseshoe

+$165 on blackjack @ Fitzgerald's

+$190 on craps @ Fitzgerald's

+$80 on blackjack @ Goldstrike

-$3600 on hold'em @ Goldstrike

Fuck. :(

in the last few weeks i've seen way too many cases of attractive women getting jobs they are obviously unqualified for...

a new "hot" girl got hired at the shop i really tried to do well at while i was employed there. so, i was there the other day & i tried talking to her and she didnt know shit about shat. then i watched her re-arrange the baxter products for the last hour of her shift. that would never fly from one of the guys working...

also, my next door neighbor just opened up a really nice restaurant in the neighborhood that i worked really hard to help him open. i want his business to do well & and they have some really good intentions for the neighborhood. so i went on opening night and he's got this young ass gorgeous chick bar tending and i proceeded to watch her second guess herself making every single drink. she couldnt even make a fucking cosmo. i'm 18 and i know how to make a fucking cosmo.

it just pisses me off that in places that i've put a lot of work into and really want to see succeed, hire attractive women just because they are...attractive and are warm bodies to stand around.

FUCK. THAT.

in the last few weeks i've seen way too many cases of attractive women getting jobs they are obviously unqualified for...

how can you possibly be surprised or hate on this? The value of a beautiful woman is in the fact that she is beautiful. Everything else can be taught with time, but you can never learn to be beautiful. Stop hating just because you aren't fucking girls of that caliber and learn to appreciate a beautiful woman because hell, just by existing they make it worthwhile for us to go into bars or stores or whatever. I'd wear a penis sheath made from an old "bill the cat" t-shirt if there were no girls around elan and never go to bars or clothing stores ever.

Hating beautiful women is one of the stupidest things anyone can do.

a new "hot" girl got hired at the shop i really tried to do well at while i was employed there. so, i was there the other day & i tried talking to her and she didnt know shit about shat. then i watched her re-arrange the baxter products for the last hour of her shift. that would never fly from one of the guys working...

also, my next door neighbor just opened up a really nice restaurant in the neighborhood that i worked really hard to help him open. i want his business to do well & and they have some really good intentions for the neighborhood. so i went on opening night and he's got this young ass gorgeous chick bar tending and i proceeded to watch her second guess herself making every single drink. she couldnt even make a fucking cosmo. i'm 18 and i know how to make a fucking cosmo.

it just pisses me off that in places that i've put a lot of work into and really want to see succeed, hire attractive women just because they are...attractive and are warm bodies to stand around.

FUCK. THAT.

This is the way of the world - you'll get use to it eventually.

Hiring attractive young women in service industries doesn't sound like a bad idea for the business, as long as there are folks in the know to keep things in check.

You're the guy in the know - you'll go much further :)